need help

chunky-monkey77

i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !
i lost all my weight on the old points plan , stopped going to group and 2st back on , joined sw and even though i managed to lose 11pound have put that back on over a period of time and am struggling to get off half stone . am now thinking of rejoining ww but dont know what to do . When i was on ww the last time i loved the meals and left as a gold member was last there about 5 years ago so am thinking i might have to pay the rejoin fee (free registeration excluses us here in northern ireland :mad:) Have heard alot of good stuff about the plan but dont know if what i should do. hope someone can help thanks x

I know the feeling used to like sw cause eat as much as you like ( till your fall) but I never knew when I was full lol. On ww now and I am losing weight although slowly, I do recommend ww. Give it a go ( shame about joing fee) Good luck on whatever you go for x

sometimes a joining fee can be inspirational. You're spending a lot of money, so you want to work as hard as you can to avoid that money to be wasted! So I'd say if you liked WW in the past and want to give a go to the new system, join the meetings and start doing the plan. It does help and the plan is really good. You lose weight slowly, but slow and steady wins the race! xx

Back