need help

markdebby

I have been doing SW for about six weeks and I have lost nothing. I like to do red days but did try EE
here is a typical day.
Breakfast porridge( made with water) and banana
Lunch melon, SW, burger/sausage with beans (hx B) tomato and beetroot and a yogurt
dinner..SW mince/chicken/turkey(only one of these) with french beans,turnip or butternut squash not a great lover of salad.
later I would have bowl of fruit with muller. I would usually have two cups of tea a day with 1 biscuit each time (4syns)
If I do the mince I put two spoons of pasta sauce into it and syn it and if I am hungry I would have melon. I also drink loads,
where am I going wrong?

Are you weighing your healthy extras? I would say maybe add more variety and try eating more speed foods and choose free finds then healthy extras before using syns.

I don't think you are doing it wrong but I have seen people eating more and my consultant often days the more you eat the more you lose, but only eat if you are hungry. You could also try green or success express. Good luck! X

sorry to hear your strugling! cant see anything wrong with that day, are you having a treat night after weigh in?? To be honest your food sounds too good i have about 10/15 syns a day and eat loads on EE!! Do you think you are eatin enough?? Have you spoken to your group leader about it?? There must be something amiss along the line?? maybe you need to post a full weeks food diary to get the week average!! hope you can get more advice and things get better for you hun, liz.

I have been doing SW for about six weeks and I have lost nothing. I like to do red days but did try EE
here is a typical day.
Breakfast porridge( made with water) and banana You should have a scan bran with porridge for it to count as hexb
Lunch melon, SW, burger/sausage with beans (hx B) tomato and beetroot and a yogurt what is your hexb here not beans
dinner..SW mince/chicken/turkey(only one of these) with french beans,turnip or butternut squash not a great lover of salad.
later I would have bowl of fruit with muller. I would usually have two cups of tea a day with 1 biscuit each time (4syns)
If I do the mince I put two spoons of pasta sauce into it and syn it and if I am hungry I would have melon. I also drink loads, Are you having muller lights?
where am I going wrong?

I've put a few comments above, but you're not having your hex's each day. What you are eating seems fine.

Back