need help

warrior

hi new to this forum
on day eight has weight checked today lost only 4 pounds very disappointed after such a hard work as on LT, did drink 3 lits????????
need any tips .....
u people did great in your first week
help me:cry:

Hi there. Please don't be disheartened, you have less to lose than a lot of people who do this diet so that could be part of the reason. Another could be if you were dieting before starting LT or if you were drinking a lot of water pre-LT as a lot of weight loss the first week is water. Don't give up babe, as long as you lose the 14lb per month you'll still do brilliantly :)

cellebrate the four pounds gone, if you werent on lipotrim then you could easily have put it on.... you wont shift all your weight in 8 days, it takes time... I have lost nearly a stone in a month.. have patience, stick with it and you will loos e the amount you have to.... dont be disheartened and keep your chin up.. 4 lbs in one week is a great loss.. it wouldnt happen on any other food diet, only tfr...... xxx

hi new to this forum
on day eight has weight checked today lost only 4 pounds very disappointed after such a hard work as on LT, did drink 3 lits????????
need any tips .....

Hi Warrior,don't be disappointed. You must remember that everyone is different and we all loose weight at different paces. You say "you only lost 4lbs", that 4lb=32 sausages :D Good luck, we are all here for support
X

As Gemma (Rainbowbrite) says it could be that you were eating healthily before you started so didn't have as much glycogen/water to lose as some others. 4lb is 2 bags of sugar which is fantastic. Well done.

x

omg cuddly fairy i have just been looking at your stats you have done so well i have more to loose than you did but looking at that is soo encouraging, well done! you go girl!! x

well done warrior you have done brilliant imagine carrying practically a bag of potatoes around all day every day well thats nearly what you have lost so you dont have to carry that round with u now so keep going you will get there! good luck hunni x

Hiya warrior, glad ya found us. I still think ya done fine so dont let it dishearten ya, we are all in this together!! Gud luck

omg cuddly fairy i have just been looking at your stats you have done so well i have more to loose than you did but looking at that is soo encouraging, well done! you go girl!! x

Thank you hunny, it took me 10 months in total (including a refeed and disastrous eating at Christmas) but once I was in the swing of it the losses kept me going. I honestly haven't been this light since I was a teenager (too many years ago to think about!!!) and the rewards are just unbelieveable if you stick to it 100%. It is the refeeding/maintenance which is the hardest part!

You will make it but it won't be overnight. Those of us who start with over 100lbs to lose are in it for a fair while and this forum has been my lifeline, my encouragement, my support and the people on it are the most wonderful bunch of losers (of weight!) you will come across. Hang in there hun, I want to see your pics when you are a skinny minnie!:)

x

hi new to this forum
need any tips .....

I have seen members lose four to five pounds in the first week, this is not uncommon.

It depends very much on your own glycogen store. Everyone is different in how the weight comes off.

You will set your own pattern of weight loss and after six weeks you will have settled into your own routine.

The first week is not an indicator of what you will do every week.

Well done on your 4lb off and for getting through your first week and so many never make it this far.:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

:) Well done 4lbs off! Dont be disheartened you could well have a better loss next week or another 3-4 lb and thats 1/2 stone. It will soon add up.XX

Amen to everything that's been said.
You WILL lose a stone in a month, and you've already lost 8 whole blocks of lard or butter, just imagine that!
Keep going, you'll make it. xxxx

Extra motivation Warrior!
Check out the thread "Gross Photo Motivation"
You've lost FOUR TIMES THAT!!!!:eek: :clap::clap::clap:

well done thats still good i only lost two more and that was cause I had already been losin weight wat you need to ask is on any other diet would it have been better

thank

hi all:) thanku very much for all the support which i needed. Now i think i can continue LT with your help:D,and can lost 4 stone. This forum is now really my life line, as this is for many of you. I am rejoying that i hav lost some of my weight and can do more,
thanks again :cool:

dont be disheartened youve lost 4lb thats great be patient the weight will come of the time varies from person to person
keep doing what your doing

xx sharron

4lbs is still a fantastic weightloss.Everyone is different you could have a bigger loss next week,keep it up the 1st week is always the hardest.

Back