Need helpful tips

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Kat25, 17 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Kat25

Kat25 Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.69%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I have recently moved house and forgot about dieting but whilst unpacking today found all the clothes that used to fit :cry:

I have just brought a wii fit, cross trainer and excercise dvds to help me with keeping fit to save money on gym.

I need helpful recipies with points that are cheap and easy to make in the evening as i dont get home from work untill 7pm sometimes 9.
    I will be doing this without signing up to weightwatchers so if you have any ideas please let me know.

Thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Have a look at the recipes section and the 'favourites and new discoveries' thread

Oh and invest in a calculator ;)

4. Purple_Star

Purple_Star Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(36.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I would advise you to consider buying a slow cooker. You can bung something in it before you leave the house and its ready when you get in. Prevents that old nibbling out of hunger thing.

5. Kat25

Kat25 Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.69%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    thanks i will keep updated on the site and il start saving for a calculator and maybe get magazine subscribtion x

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    If youre trying to save cash I wouldnt bother with the magazines to be honest. The calculators are under £10 but essential :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.