Need ideas for dinners....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Bigchops, 26 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Bigchops

Bigchops Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Everyone,

I'm currently writing my food shopping list for next week and can't think of much to have for my dinners (dh has to have them too to save money).

So far I'm going to have spag bol with quorn, shepherds pie with quorn (both green days) and a chicken casserole (red day) but I need some more ideas for green days, ie can I use jars of anything to add to pasta or rice? Or how about curry sauces to add to meat for red days?

I'm abit lost :confused:

Thanks

Gail

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

This week I am having.....

Tagliatelli carbonara - free on green with a HE of bacon (made with quark and eggs and parmasan - 1.5syns)
    Bubble and squeak cakes with eggs and beans
    Pea and leek risotto
    Quorn chilli and rice

Yum yum!!!

4. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

For a curry sauce..... fry onions, garlic and spices in fry light, add a tin of tomatoes and reduce. A free sauce to add to your meat! Stir in some natural yoghurt if you like it creamy.

5. Minders

Minders Finding inspiration

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(18.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Look in the SW magazine... there's loads of recipe ideas there. I couldn't be without it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.