Need inspiriation please help!

kikola

Hello...like some others need a bit of a rant!
I feel a bit lost and have slipped back into old habits, this happened first time I did slimming world and I gained all the weight back.
I'm living back home with my mum and dad this isn't helping much, naturally I appreciate them buying food etc but I feel so sluggish all the time and get upset about my weight as family problems have happened in the past.

Any ideas to get me back on plan?
Thank you in advance!
Nikki

Not for another 3 weeks as I'm on holiday as of saturday....I've got a bit of a plan for my 2 weeks away as some one else who does slimming world is going to be there which helps...maybe I should try some exercise. I feel sluggish a little too so that might help

dont loose heart, you can do it. I am like you ,only I ve been doing plan and attending class every week, never cheated but as I train alot . doing weights and walking, my consultant realised I was not eating enough to fuel my body, the weight I re-gained is sloooowly ,coming off, So my message to you is keep up and follow the plan, drink plenty of water and fill up on your' free' foods. You can do it xx good luck

Thank you! My goal is 10stone by november 15th (my birthday)
Hopefully my next few messages will be things going great...fingers crossed x

How about offering to do the shopping or at very least the cooking 'as a thank you for them letting you stay there'. That way you will at least have some control over the food that you eat.

By the way I think you need to edit your profile becauce I'm assuming you're really not 52 ft tall!

Good news, went back to group tonight and lost a pound after being away for 3 weeks dead happy to still be under my club 10 and got the kick up the bum I needed :) x

Back