Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Need Less Sleep ?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Life Change Man, 6 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Life Change Man

Life Change Man Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    not sure why but just going into day seven and i am "full of beans" energy level high and I seem to need less sleep than I did, not sure if thats down to the CD or not

BUT ...............it feels good, so heres to a few more pints of water and back to bed

:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    The mild ketosis produced by CD induces a feeling of well being.

I get this wonderful energy also:)

4. alybongo

alybongo Full Member

Hi, been up since 5.30. :argh: can't get back to sleep and all the family snoring. Oh well on the up side just jped on scales and 6lb gone:scale:. Only the beginning of day 4 Yay !!. Pee stick says deep in ketosis so its all gravy :D
    Aly x
    P.S. Really snowing outside

5. Dreamer

Dreamer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    237lb
    Current Weight:
    224.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    198lb
    Lost(%):
    12.5lb(5.27%)
    Most people say this seems to be the case. I've not got to that stage myself, although on my original try, I had. Enjoy it :)

V

6. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I hope I dont get to a point where I need less sleep I love my bed :p

7. Prettyfacebut?

Prettyfacebut? ...body-has-caught-up!!!!

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(34.47%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yup...I'm sleeping much less....in fact I enjoy the extra enerygy during the day (helps with hoofing it to the loo every 15 mins!)... but sometimes in the evening it makes me twitchy....
    Since starting CD I have redocorated my flat, housework every day (which if you saw it before you will know this is a massive change ;o), the car has never been so clean and I walk every lunch time!
    X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.