1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Need moral support

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Filling and Healthy' started by Liz0800, 9 March 2014 Social URL.

1. Liz0800

Liz0800 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

Just had a bad weekend. Have been doing so well but hit an emotional down place. The goal seems so far off. I have had two days of eating sweets and cakes. So am here to say and publicly declare I am recommitting to carry on losing weight as from tomorrow. Sick of being down on myself and self sabotaging. Think its so long I recall being slim. I keep wondering will it be worth it and can't imagine that place. Does anyone else ever fell this way.

Sorry to moan....

Lx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. skinhead

skinhead Well-Known Member

Hi L,

I could have written that post myself! It's so tough to keep the motivation up when goal seems so far away and impossible. I had a few bad weeks and then decided to get back to class on thurs past and bite the bulllet...5lbs on, almost cried in front of everyone, truly disgusted with myself BUT I did go, I am back on track and I've decided to just set myself mini goals. Like it my birthday in may so i want to loose at least a stone by 7th May, only way to do it is to stick to the plan and remember when I cheat the only person I'm really cheating is myself! Hope you are back on track. Do you keep a food diary?

Skinhead x

4. Liz0800

Liz0800 Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for that. Have managed two good days. Think back to square one. I am setting myself a goal of a pound a week.

Lxxx

5. traceyfizz

traceyfizz Well-Known Member

That is me , I go through stages of feeling like giving up but I am already feeling better in myself and I have to remind myself that even though I would like to lose 5 stone in total it'll be worth it ....... I hope lol will get to goal and get run over by a bus .... Good luck

6. the_last_time

the_last_time Well-Known Member

Well done on the public declaration, I usually hide for a few weeks!! I often feel so disheartened, I've just looked at my weight tracker & I'm at exactly the same place I was a year ago....I lost a few more lbs, then gained, then was up & down & now I'm back on track. It's so irritating. I lies get comments, compliments, then I gain again instantly & hang my head in shame, until I lose again & the cycle continues....not sure how to keep on track.

I am a terrible emotional water, any emotion & I'm all over food! I wish I was one of those people who go off food under stress, I'd be teeny!

I must add it didn't sound like a moan at all just a big sigh...hope you're getting back on track now :)

7. spannerk

spannerk Active Member

Ladies don't be so hard on yourselves!! I did that and put all my weight back on and more this time round I'm setting myself "mini" targets lol my first goal is 7lb then 5% then 14lb etc take it one stage at a time... Stay strong ladies we can do this!!!

Well done on stopping it at 2 bad days it could have gone on so be proud of yourself for getting back on track!!

Hannah

Diet: Weight Watchers
    Date Joined: 26th March
    Weight Lost so far: 4lb