Extra Easy Need Motivation and A Slap round the Chops!

Dollyanna

I'm feeling very demotivated!

In my first week of extra easy I lost 3lbs, which is very good, but the 2nd week I stayed the same, and I've had a sneeky look at the scales this morning (I weigh in on Thursdays) and my weight still hasn't budged!

I used to do green & red days last year, and had consistent losses, so I'm comparing my weight loss now to then.

Am I being impatient?

xxx:(

I'm feeling very demotivated!

In my first week of extra easy I lost 3lbs, which is very good, but the 2nd week I stayed the same, and I've had a sneeky look at the scales this morning (I weigh in on Thursdays) and my weight still hasn't budged!

I used to do green & red days last year, and had consistent losses, so I'm comparing my weight loss now to then.

Am I being impatient?

xxx:(

Yeah, you are being impatient! Don't let the numbers bother you until it is officially your weigh in. I have seen my weight jump up 3 - 5lbs for no reason and then on WI it's gone and I've lost that week. You are probably nervous because you had a sts last week so are letting the scales get to you. Ignore it until WI.

If you sts again on Thursday then you might be doing something wrong. I tried to look at your food diary but it isn't recent, do you have a recent one? If you tell us what you've been eating perhaps we can point you in the right direction! It's easy to forget about the 1/3 superfree, or not weigh cereal properly, and sometimes not having enough syns can stall things too.

If you're doing everything right but aren't losing as much on EE as you were with red/green, maybe have a few R/G days as well as your EE days to mix it up a bit? :)

Yeah, you are being impatient! Don't let the numbers bother you until it is officially your weigh in. I have seen my weight jump up 3 - 5lbs for no reason and then on WI it's gone and I've lost that week. You are probably nervous because you had a sts last week so are letting the scales get to you. Ignore it until WI.

If you sts again on Thursday then you might be doing something wrong. I tried to look at your food diary but it isn't recent, do you have a recent one? If you tell us what you've been eating perhaps we can point you in the right direction! It's easy to forget about the 1/3 superfree, or not weigh cereal properly, and sometimes not having enough syns can stall things too.

If you're doing everything right but aren't losing as much on EE as you were with red/green, maybe have a few R/G days as well as your EE days to mix it up a bit? :)

I've made my sister hide the scales from her but it probably won't be long until I threaten to beat her up until she gives them to me! I'll try my best to keep away.

And my most recent food diary is here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-food-diaries/266665-dollyannas-157th-attempt-food-diary.html :eek:

I think I am nervous to be honest, those scales at class terrify me and also the disappointment is a horrible feeling when the numbers pop up

xxx

Back