Leigh's SW journey at home :-)

I'm not surprised, I've been doing so well :) that's the beauty of the plan if you stick to it ;-)

Porridge and strawberries for breakfast
I may wait for lunch and have a late lunch/early dinner.

Mondays are great!! Haha, I must admit it really keeps me focused on the weekends knowing Monday is coming haha. I'm really loving the plan though Laura, really not tempted by fast food when I know i'm quite good at cooking lovely meals and the less syns the better, if I can incorporate more speed food into my meals than free foods then I'm happy with that!

Today i'm going to be cooking a lovely marrow omelette, I made this earlier on and there are photos, its a lovely sweet taste, absolutely satisfying, I have it with beans on side a couple of low fat sausages and a few sw chips. I've had my HEXA & B already so just need to have a bit of yoghurt and fruit I may do now before dinner tonight.

I picked up my size 14's and the work trousers fit but tight so I was right, probably when I get closer to 13stones they'll fit perfectly. The tops look lovely and will more than likely fit now as they aren't fitted.

Still got a headache so the cold not completely gone, but struggled through work.

Sounds nice, I still have moments where I fancy junk but when I eat it I think wasn't really worth it lol. Love it that can still have a KFC. I used to like kebabs but not that fussed after made me bad last time. I'd be happy with Big Mac meal as a treat might be 35 syns but alo better than some other treats

That's really good about clothes I'm hoping il be a 14 at 13 stone so that's brill to hear.

I don't want anything that may stop me losing weight, once i'm at target I'll definitely include these things but only as an occasional treat, i'll be buying smaller clothes and then refuse to buy bigger so that'll keep me in check!

3lb is AMAZING well done hun!!! :D

Quiet day at work, really awaiting the day to end. I went shopping for a few bits as mum was with the children anyway, so I now have some more fresh fruit and salad.

Today I had only 20g bran flakes with milk and I warmed it slightly and it was more bearable you'll be pleased to hear Katy haha! I had to have an apple with it after as was out of strawberries which is my usual chosen breakfast speed but tbh I prefered what I had so I'd have it again, I quite like mixing my breakfasts up a bit, I used to be hooked on crunchy nut cornflakes, but now I have so much variety and it's more interesting and I guess my body is appreciating it, that's why the weight is falling off me.

I didn't take lunch just a snack of alpen lights so the other half of HEXB and chocolate buttons, but when I got home after shopping I had plain yoghurt and strawberries.

Dinner we're having pasta, with pasatta for everyone else but I'm having roasted veg with mine to bulk it out more, love pasta and looking forward to it! I bought some little kinder chocolates so will have one as a treat and a nectarine afterwards.

I'm doing fine thanks Leigh. Trying to wind down after a very busy and very long shift at work!
Only got half my break, and haven't stopped for the rest of the night. Got in and had a quick shower and now I'm layed in bed, hubby snoring, and I'm wide awake! Haha. Back on at 11am as well.

How are you doing?

Your dinner looks lovely, could just eat that now I'm feeling a bit peckish haha.

Well that's the end of my working week as taking the next couple of days off to spend with the kids as it's half term for them and we plan a trip to the cinema and I'm also going to go swimming with them, really looking forward to it! I'm going to have a lovely lazy evening as still getting headaches since I had a cold at the weekend.

Today I had porridge for breakfast with lots of strawberries
I didn't take lunch to work just a snack, I only had one alpen light left and a nectarine

May not buy alpen lights now as expensive in Sainsbury's where I tend to shop and I don't go to town often enough to buy anywhere else, really enjoying my porridge/bran flakes and yoghurt alternatives with occasional grilled breakfast just need to prepare a salad of variation for lunch instead - get more organised!

I got home and had yoghurt and more strawberries and a small flapjack and little chocolate.
Dinner is going to be a medium sized jacket potatoe with cottage cheese and couple of sausages, beans on the side and a nice salad

Back