Leigh's SW journey at home :-)

Yeah that's the problem we are opposites...

So I didn't set the alarm to wake early to exercise and I think I just needed the sleep, I have also had 4 syns and I am just going to go ahead and have the rest, I've lost 18lbs in 7 weeks I think it is, that's an average of about 2.5lbs a week, so why can't I just have a few extra syns now and then, after all it was just 8 syns which is only around 160 calories, could have been worse! The place I went wrong yesterday was, I took my little chocolates to work, so I didn't today and that's why I've still got some left for later

I had yoghurt and plums for breakfast and just had some more as a snack, I'm just really hungry today, took a salad in for lunch so because of the yoghurt it's not an sp day, however I won't be having any carbs as after having some extra pasta a couple of nights ago, I'm so bloated since and it's made me feel constipated, therefore the scales are going up a little. Drinking plenty of water in the day also and other than a few extra syns, everything else is the same ie sticking to plan not exactly the same meals as I get bored anyway. So for dinner tonight I'm having a mushroom omelette and salad on the side.

If I didn't have to pick the kids up at different times i'd be in the mood to exercise but I guess as i'm walking back and forth, that's still moving and not sitting so won't be too hard on myself.

look what I just baked up

red peppers
tomatoes
mushrooms
onions
garlic, bake first

whisk x3 eggs
mix veg in
poor back in dish
bake

voila

scrummy/filling/free - speed veg!!
WP_20170302_18_16_37_Pro.jpg

That looks yummy!! And less faffing than an omelette!

It was much easier and i'll probably opt for that option next time with more onion and veg as it's surprising how little there is after it's cooked in the oven, however it was filling and I enjoyed it!

Today I'm using up some curry I froze but adding more chicken and loads of veg, not having rice as still not feeling right after having pasta the other day and our work had bagel friday that i couldn't resist so way over syns but it's not often I do this so why not after 18lbs loss so far eh! I took a laughing cough light triangle and some salad to have out of my hexA and used rest up with milky coffee's.

Kids off with their dad overnight so i'm having a fairly laid back evening as I got home from work at 1.30 today and got straight into my exercise for an hour today whoop!! Feeling it now though. Did a few measurements and i've lost inches. Not happy with my tummy i'm never going to rid the mothers apron, the skin is just too loose, i'll do my best along with my weightloss and toning up my tummy muscles, would be interesting to see if it at least shrinks like it did after I exercised when my son was 2.5 and a year before having my daughter...

Tomorrow I'm going to get a few things from the supermarkets, I might start off in Lidls first and see what bargains I can get as I have literally £40 to last us a week, so I need some fruit/salad and that'll be good from there. I'll pop in iceland for a few frozen things as that's bang next door, then on way back pop into Sainsburys for other things I couldn't get in the main shop, I guess if I try split it, i'll manage, we'll see.

Really don't enjoy speaking to exceptionally rude customers and it really makes me appreciate what customer service really is working in my job, there is a way to speak to people and get something back without making someone feel anxious like someone did with me today, I couldn't wait to get him off the phone and I'm also finding a colleague particularly challenging, we can't get on with everyone in this world eh! Thank goodness I work part-time!!!

So I woke up at 7.30, but rolled over and it was an hour later, probably the last relaxing Saturday as I'll be working in a couple of weeks time when the kids are with their dad, I'm not really sure what the boss has planned, if it's every two weeks or just as and when required, i'll see, but at least I have the thursday and friday off and I can go shopping in peace and get lots of exercise in also!

Speaking of exercise, I managed an hour again this morning.

I've had porridge and milk
plums

Lunch I plan boiled eggs with salad but for the salad I'm adding in some grated apple and carrott for a change and get in more speed food.

Dinner I have a couple of peppers I'm going to stuff with mushrooms and quorn mince with tomatoe puree for flavour, looking forward to it!

Have a lovely day everyone.

So not long back from shopping and I remember why I hate it! I couldn't even get into the carpark by Aldi so gave up there, I didn't bother with Iceland or Lidl in the end but may pop in after work quickly in the week if I need to, I have a bit of money left just in case. I ended up in Sainsburys, plenty of parking and not overly busy so didn't take long. I treated myself to a multi bag of metcalfs skinny popcorn that is only 4 syns and I got a 500g pot of ben and jerry's cookie dough icecream, I won't be having it all so dont panic! I have just had 30g at 4 syns, so not too bad as a little treat, I would of eaten half the pot in the past if not 3/4!

I'll give it an hour and start cooking my dinner so I'm cooked, eaten, washed up and get some washing in and bit of a tidy before the kids arrive home. Looking forward to being at work on Saturday's when they aren't about, really don't like it this time of year, summer is ok as I can get out and do gardening.

Last night I was bad and synned more than I care to think about, but it was before the kids got home and I really wanted some chocolate and biscuits, so I had 1 bag of skinny popcorn, 2 fox's triple biscuit's, 2 freddo bars, 1 kinder bar and the 30g ben and jerrys cookie dough icecream yesterday, how often have I done this since I've been on plan? In the past I would of eaten at least 6 biscuits, a sharing bag of chocolate or almost a tub of icecream.

SOOO today, NO CHOCOLATE! I have about 3 freddo's left anyway, so that's for in the week, only thing I need to keep away from and that's those biscuits as they were for my daughter but she doesn't like them, however my son does, so he can have these in his lunches. I won't touch their crisps as not my kind, I do have popcorn I can treat myself to but only after dinner, the place I go wrong is having my syns in the day, I must not do that again.

I've had some bran flakes with milk and a fresh coffee with some of the milk allowance.
I'm having plums as my speed.
I'm having rivita's as the rest of my allowance and philiadelphia light synned.
will have a salad on the side as my speed.
dinner will be a roast, little chicken, 1xyorkshire pud, 2xsw roasties, gravy synned and the rest of the plate piled high with speed veg.
evening snack is popcorn synned.

Today I can't do any exercise, I have worked hard the last couple of days and every single muscle hurts, one place in particular is my tummy and that's great, so glad to feel I manage to obviously work that area hard yesterday and I'll be that little bit more tonned. So lazy day apart from putting dry clothing away and a general tidy up.

I'll try getting up early to do my 15 mins before work, however if I'm still aching I'm just going to rest as it'll just put me off doing it again properly next weekend.

Leigh you made me smile reading this haha how come when we have blow outs we go for it big time haha . Oh well it's done like you say it's a one off and compared to normal it's great. Sometimes we need to do this we are human and it certainly puts you bck on track after doing it .

Your deffo right about saving syns for night time. If I have them in day I'm screwed where as if I save them 8 times out of 10 I won't use them all . So ye save them and enjoy treats at night

I am not sure it's the last blow out and it wasn't big enough to count as a proper one lol, so I need to plan a treat for myself to look forward to maybe once a month but not just yet as I can't afford it lol.

NSV ALERT!!!

I fit into my size 14 work trousers, I tried sitting in them and feel fine, so I've put my 16's into a bag for charity, I'll drop off after work on Wednesday and another half an inch and they'll fit even better, so happy! I remember the last time I was in 14's was about 2.5 years ago and I felt soooo uncomfortable, I wasn't happy in myself, I wasn't in a good place at all and didn't want to think about dieting at all, this is fabulous! I need to get into my new blouse I bought for work that fit everywhere perfectly but my arms, I just couldn't move right in them, not lost much on my arms yet at all, so hopefully the exercise will help a bit at least tone them up, I have a feeling I'm going to end up with lots of loose skin there like my tummy though, we'll see!

So I had my syns after my late lunch, I don't want to eat anything too late as I weigh myself in the morning, so just cooking my chicken and will get the spuds ready and our roast will be on it's way. After dinner, I plan to watch some tv and be in bed by 9pm.

Back