Leigh's SW journey at home :-)

that was delicious!!!

I'm also in my size 14 jeans, my 16's will be making their way to oxfam by the weekend going to sort through the rest of my wardrobe also, need some new bras next!!

You are doing so well. congrats for getting into size 14 jeans! So happy for you.

You are doing so well. congrats for getting into size 14 jeans! So happy for you.
Thank you, it feels good when you go down a size, it's all so worth it in the end eh!

Swimming was fun, packed though :-( hate it when there are silly boisterous boys there, really pee me off they don't care about little ones being there also, there should be certain times of day for older kids/younger kids etc, although if you are going as a family that wouldn't work would it lol. Anyway, at least my two loved it and that's all that matters!

Went straight to iceland and I have just had what would of been lunch if I had yoghurt at home, so had plums (thanks for suggestion Katy, they are so sweet and yummy) with a bit of watermelon that was left over and managed to get yoghurt.

I got some more eggs, going through them lately! Kids can have more pancakes tomorrow and I'll have yoghurt/fruit for breakie and egg/mushroom omelette and salad for lunch. Dinner will be a little roast.

My son is desperate for a skateboard, so may pop into toy shop tomorrow as he still has a bit of Christmas money to spend.

Looking forward to weighing in on Monday morning! :-D

Sounds like a good day.

I used to hate idiots in the pool well annoying . You have just reminded me about mushrooms for omelette lol. They will have to go onto the mid week shopping list. Did wel this week only came to 70. I will need a top up of fruit in week tho and few bits so prob another 15

I spent just under £28 in Iceland, but I need to go to Sainsburys probably on Monday as still need pasatta sauce, kids pizza as they like a particular one in Sainsburys, peppers, frozen roasted veg, some lunch bits for the kids, oh they are having heinz hula hoops and want me to buy more, think that'll do for now lol.

Lol all adds up doesn't it . Will be worth it when we get the end result tho. Can never park at the Iceland near us it's a nightmare might have to go one night in week instead

ours isn't too easy to park either, a good time is school pick up time I noticed when my two had an after school club one day I popped by after work at 2.40ish, it was dead! Try it!
I don't bother with the ready meals as I really don't think it's worth £3, cheaper to make my own, I've heard a lot aren't that nice anyway and i love to cook anyway. But it's good to buy frozen veg and some fresh fruit/veg. I'm not a huge meat eater, I have a bag of mince that will last and buy chicken breasts every couple of weeks. I still have some Quorn products so didn't need any of them, actually need to buy stir fry veg and have that at the weekend when kids with their dad. Also still got a bit of frozen lasagne I made a while ago that needs using soon.

That's usually her nap time that's the trouble will give it a try tho on days we are out and doesn't have a nap,

Slimming world are bringing out a mushroom sauce soon they mentioned it a s/w . Can't wait for this over steak and chicken

Sounds nice, I don't really have steak often but I may have to treat myself one day, maybe kids might have a little also, not the sauce though as they probably just stick to ketchup/bbq.

Yeah if thats nap time, not good, how long does she nap? time it so it's just after, I'm sure it doesn't get too busy after school pick up upto about 4ish, it's the after business hours that you wanna avoid 5-7pm.

I'm really tired after all my activity today lol.

Better get the washing up done and then switch off for the night, don't wanna be going to bed early at the weekend but I can feel my eyes getting heavy haha.

Swimming makes you tired doesn't it same if have a bath i get all sleepy.

She normally goes about 2 by time gone off to sleep bout 2.20 then has anything from hour to hour and half. Trouble is I then have to start tea as he's back at 5 and it's like he hasn't been fed all day haha. If we go out tho doesn't have naps enless falls asleep in car on long journey so will go next time I get chance.

Trying to stick to budget this week anyway with the mid week shop will be 80. 80 is what we budget a week so I'm happy with that. Didn't have I buy much meat this week tho as got a lot in freezer so will see what next week brings lol. I did buy mini choc treats this week tho for like 3.50 and other bits which won't need for some time as lasts ages which is good. We spend a lot on baby bells as both love them. Works out 14 each a week, got 4 packs this week at a pound each think will head to Costco after offer has gone off.

As for steak we always buy Morrisons sirloin it's 2 packs for £7 and they are lovely never had a bad one. We have it every week it's our lil treat once Olivia is in bed been doing this for months now they are gorgeous

Sounds good! She won't always be so little, you'll be able to do little trips out when she's at pre-school eventually haha!

I have been inputting my food onto www.myfitnesspal.com although I know it's not really necessary on SW as you don't need to calorie count, I just like to use it to keep track of what I'm eating and give me an idea of calories too, I've just input the exercise I done for the day and I've earnt over 600 calories with my 15 mins of yoga (55 cals) and then 70 mins of swimming (613 cals) lol, I won't be eating/drinking them as it'll be good to have another good weightloss but it's great to see! Wonder what housework adds up to, will put that in after hoovering/dusting tomorrow haha, car needs a good wash too and once spring is here, the gardening!!!!

Right I better get on with it or it'll be waiting for me tomorrow. have a lovely evening all

Hi I have read this full thread after you posted a reply on SW done from home. You have done so well, congratulations for getting the size 14's that must be a really nice feeling.

Hi I have read this full thread after you posted a reply on SW done from home. You have done so well, congratulations for getting the size 14's that must be a really nice feeling.
aww thank you so much for taking the time to read, hope it helps you, stick around, I'm here to stay, got my determined head on now

Leigh honestly reading your thread has given me so much motivation. I love reading success stories but only when they are similar age or I can relate to them ( if that makes sense) I have been faffing around at dieting for a while but just throwing it all away at the weekend. I have been really good so far I'm only two full days in but I feel so much better. Spring and Summer are looming and I don't want my massive bingo wings and thighs to stop me having a good time with my kids.

Well I've done my little bit of exercise and had my yoghurt and plums and a lovely fresh coffee! I'm going to now PUSH myself to wake up early every morning and exercise for 15 mins in the week, it doesn't sound like much but a little really does add up and as my stamina improves, I'll be able to increase this, I'm going to aim for 45 mins on Saturday and Sunday though and if my work day changes which it's likely as I think I may do some Saturday's in the future then I'll change the longer exercise session to a weekday - what ever day I have off.

So lunch will be a mushroom omelette and a lovely salad.

Back