Need motivation to work out!!

philly_x

I was planning to do a work out today and now I just cannot be bothered!

I know I need to do it and i'll feel good afterwards but I just need to get up and do it! I'm dressed for it and everything lol..

motivation pleeease?? :D

where are you going? your local gym? you will REALLY feel better after, and even as your'e doing it, i imagine myself as like a person made out of butter and as i'm working off the fat i can visualise the fat dripping off me onto the floor! gross but helps me!

where are you going? your local gym? you will REALLY feel better after, and even as your'e doing it, i imagine myself as like a person made out of butter and as i'm working off the fat i can visualise the fat dripping off me onto the floor! gross but helps me!

haha, no I'm being lazier than that..I'm going to the cross trainer in my house lol! :eek: and that visualisation does help! x

oh! then stop being lazy and put the tv on and do it whist you watch the tele!! ;)

I'm thinking about the loss...WI tomorrow...how much I've already lost...how well I did last week...1lb away from 1 1/2 stone award....ok i'm getting up!! :D :D :D

good girl, work those lb's off ;)

Thats it Hun...get on the cross trainer!! Its great for working out - I do this one...stick on some music really loud!!!!

I really need some motivation to work out - my losses are so small I need to get to the gym and try and burn some calories!!

I nearly went last night after my Guides meeting but then was knackered so went straight home :(

I think I'd find it easier if my gym was closer to my house, but I'm tied into a contract at my current gym until September, then I'm starting a teacher training course so won't be able to afford a gym membership!

I'll need to start running and cycling outside, but I just don't wanna!!

I don't do any extra exercise!! I am planning on swimming once my loss's slow down but find after working all day & having my own 2 small children there just isn't the time.

Excuses excuses I know!! I like the idea of my own cross trainer at home - can do that in front of the tv no probs!!

woohoo! :D I went on it for half an hour, and burnt 350 cals! Then I did loads of sit ups to a few songs, then I made a big 3 egg bacon, mushroom and cheese omlette (all free with HEA)...I'm feeling really good!!

I didnt do any exercise to start with, but since I have started the weight has just been falling off me! Plus I'm starting to enjoy it which is something that has never happened before! So I'm trying to embrace it as best I can :) x

I've got an exercise bike right in the middle of the living room for that reason. I can never be bothered to go to the gym, or go out for a walk/run etc, but it's good to get on the bike for 20 minutes while watching Biggest Loser, plus it's 20 minutes that I'm (usually) not eating! :D

I've got an exercise bike right in the middle of the living room for that reason. I can never be bothered to go to the gym, or go out for a walk/run etc, but it's good to get on the bike for 20 minutes while watching Biggest Loser, plus it's 20 minutes that I'm (usually) not eating! :D

While watching biggest loser LOL!! That is good motivation! x

Hi - I have started using the Wii Fit 'Just dance' with my youngest son - brilliant fun, the songs only last 3 mins each, and great workout too!

I cant get out to a gym, it has no creche anymore for my almost 3 yr old!

however i have just turned round my bedroom! hubby will be shocked when he gets home 2morrow afternoon (he's just left 4 work! working in a kids home)

Back