Need my mojo back!!

KazzyBaby

People r prob sick of seein my face sayin d same thing ha but here i go again!!

I started ww in Feb 2010 n by xmas dat year i lost 4st delighted wit life never lost dat much in my life i felt like a totally new person. Den i got wit my bf in Jan n went down hill from der was on n off 4 dat hole yr n even worse wen we finished, even start of 2012 i wanted 2 get back on track n get my mojo back n get in2 d same frame of mind!!

Anybody else get like dis?

Any tips 2 get back on track n stay on it?

N stop craving currys n coca cola biggest downfall????

Well b nice 2 hear from all u's in like mind states :p

I have been with ww since end of May 2011, since i'd say november last year i havent been trying, i have been on and off...really compacent and have basically maintained since...I am only 6lbs from my goal so i really want to get to goal asap so have jumped back on the wagon now...today was day 2 100% :)

I know how much of an influence men can be on the diet...man size portions and takeaways are the reason i piled the weight on!
If you have any progress pics look and them, thats what spurs me on.

As for currys im not going to say make homemade as i never do as i cant get mine tasting anywhere as nice as the chinese or indian...ha but if you can do home made versions of your fave foods. I normally save my chinese for after wi as a 'treat' meal..I did it after every tuesday weigh in when i was seriously losing weight and it worked :) I just jumped back on track the v. next day...or ya could use your weeklies for a treat meal.

I swapped full sugar coke and sprite etc for the lighter versions, i love coke zero! Although i have cut all fizzy drinks out at the moment as they bloat me nothing normal!

Good luck, you can do this! Just think of how amazing you felt losing 4stone and you will find the motivation
xx

Thanx luv was thinkin of jus startin fresh on sat but now gonna get pics 2moro printed of me at horrible state n plaster dem all ovr my house everyone b fed up lookin at my head haha thanx 4 dat luv =] x

It's so hard when you're spending time with someone who can eat whatever they want! I started WW in March 2010 and by June 2010 I'd lost 5st; I was so focused and although I had minor blips I was really on track - then I moved in with my now ex boyfriend and it all fell apart! I ended up putting all my weight back on. He wasn't his fault obviously, but because he could eat whatever and whenever I cooked WW stuff he ended up losing weight, plus we couldn't afford (or had time to) cook separate meals, I ended up just eating the same as him.

Now I'm living by myself, I'm finding it far easier to stick to the plan xxx

My leader was talking this week about trigger foods, she said although ww lets u have anything u should be aware of trigger foods and avoid them to make life easier - this has helped me a lot this week, I can eat a bit of cheese, a few crackers a small bag of crisps but I can't eat one biscuit or one square of chocolate.
Also ideally u should put up photos of u looking your best - it's important to focus on what u want, not what u don't want - good luck!!!

my partner is a huuuuge eater.....and guess what i gained tonnes cooking for him! :(

My advice is to have the WW curries or a supermarket lo cal one.....its better than nothing though i miss my homemade curries.

Love coke too - u would be surprised how easy it is to get attached to the diet version....pepsi max does it for me...LOL

My hubby to b is a big eater & has a very sweet tooth & doesn't gain a lb I only have to look at a choc bar & I gain a stone , not fair

Anyway as already said I have ww curry when he has a take-out and I love pepsi max, I actually can't stand coca cola anymore now I've switched, it does take some getting used to when u switch to healthier versions of your fav foods but with a little bit of time ur palette adjusts

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanx 4 all d comments girls really helps 2 knw ders people out der who r jus d same as me im nt on my own :D xxxx

Your deffo not alone, i too went off track and now hopefully getting back on it. Good luck and never give up. x

Back