Need nice wedding outfit please help

mandye

Silver Member
Well I need your help :D
My son gets married in May and I need a dress

shoes and bag and maybe a head decoration fasinator thing .

so all you personal shoppers out there that love looking for clothes
Im 5 foot 9 no bust :eek: no curves straight up and down kinda girl.I need something that covers my upper arms and I dont like to show my knees :Dlol havnt got a huge buget but need something nice they are geting married at a castle so bit posh ish

So there you have it easy to please me lol do your best xx

What size are you honey? x

I am 12 in most shops but a 10 in some never thought to put my size down lol

Personal shopper sounds expensive but much fun will have to get a friend to come with me for that worth looking into :p do we know which shops do them

I think there's no substitute for getting in the shops and trying things on, you're ok for time.
I did notice in asda the other day that gok wan has a new book out called how to dress which seems to give advice for different body shapes ( have made heavy hints re xmas list!)
Depending on what outfit you choose, flowers could be good in your hair in may.
Oh I love planning this sort of thing. Wish it was me again (just for the joy of planning you understand!)
Good luck whatever you choose

Monsoon is where i got my wedding outfit from. My mum got married a few months ago. Its a little expensive but there will be christmas sales. Check out their website and go into store.
You could even just buy a nice top if you didnt want a dress and pair it with a less expensive skirt or trousers. xx

(Sorry about last night.....i fell asleep on my computer after my post lol)

im sure any of the big department stores would have those personal shoppers :) id say there will be mega huge jan sales so be on the look out its amazing what you can pick up :) xx

Back