Need some advice and support please

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
Evening all,

Been at work (outside) all day today and it was blimmin hot! Anyway, I started off really good and took my own lunch in with me but then at lunch time my boss bought me an ice cream with a flake, so I ate it :( and now I feel really bad, it was 12.5 syns in total and now im so down all I can think about it binging out on a takeaway as i really dont want the river cobbler I have in the fridge, even if I eat that fish then I will be well over my syns so may as well blow it on a takeaway anyway!

Really dont know what to to and I wish I hadnt eaten that bloody ice cream!

:( :( :sigh:

Stop beating yourself up - that's what to do. So you had the ice-cream? You can still have your fish and not be hugely over your syn allowance. Cut back a little tomorrow and you'll be right back on track. That's being controlled about what you're eating - caving and having a takeaway can only lead to more uncontrolled eating!

Take care.

Sorry to say i think that icecream is 12.5 the flake is even more.
The best way to take this is a good day had by you, you worked outside in the sun and had a great day ( minus the guilt)
SW says tommorrow is another day, and believe me take the syns in excess of your allowance from tomorrow and you will be fine.

Just enjoy and move on

Phil x

I checked in the 2009 book for the ice cream, it wasnt one from a van, it wasnt in a cone, just in a little tub and I knew what it was and how much went into the tub, so all could be weighed and counted right :)

Either way, fish is now in the oven.

Thanks all.

Well done for resisting the takeaway option!

Dont worry about it as the others have said tomorrow is another day. We all have bad days that is life!! At least you have kept on track you would have only felt alot worse if you had the takeaway!!

Indeed. Tomorrow is another day of working (darn having two jobs) and im going green, so its going to be much easier! Plus my boss wont be generous two days in a row so i will be safe from ice cream, will just have to try and dodge the burger van on site instead!! :D

Plus, the fish was actually really nice!

i totally understand.I have only been having 5 syns a day so i could go out and get v.drunk on vodka tomoro night:)
BUT my parents had a party tonight and i hadnt had any syns all day and worked a 14 hour shift and was exhausted and starving so i came in to find the chocolate fountain and sausage rolls everywhere.I started just eating strawbs and then had a few in chocolate and a few sausage rolls and felt so damn guilty after! cause i really want to lose 2 pounds this week and so i cant afford to drink much tomoro and i havent been drinking in ages! its little things that can be really annoying haha.anyway like everyone says tomoro is another day and if i have 4 drinks tomoro its only ten syns and then i can cut back on monday and get weighed on tues.
Im pleased you didnt get the takeaway,shows great self control....lets hope i can stick to my 4 drinks tomoro haha

Well done for having the fish, thats what its all about, resisting the temptaion and making the right choices so give yourself a pat on the back and be proud of what you did. Have a good day today.

Back