Need some advice on how to firm up.

Azeluk

Hey peeps,

I've been doing slimming world for about 17weeks now and have lost 3st 2.5lbs which im over the moon about :), but now i have started to notice that certain parts of me are now becoming lose and saggy, I unfortunatly dont have the time to get to the gym so was wondering if any one could advise me on what exercises i could do at home.

prefarebly to help me tighten my waist and help to reduce my moobs even further.

Many thanks.

Azel.

yes, defiantly look into weights!
not only will it tone you up, but your strengh will go alot higher too.

i wish it was so easy for a woman to build muscle like it is for men *sigh*

Take care of your skin by washing with a gentle cleanser each morning and night. Likewise, exfoliate your skin a few times a week, to stimulate blood flow to the area. This can help encourage collagen to reform beneath the skin's surface and to make it suppler. Don't forget to moisturize as well, which helps rejuvenate your skin and boost elasticity.

Work out several times a week to build muscle mass. Cardiovascular exercise just isn't enough; you have to perform resistance exercises and lift weights to tone and tighten your muscles. This will fill in the space between your skin and the muscle, greatly reducing the loose or sagging appearance.

Hi
Check out the thread - secret to shaping up
This details my body magic, and it works
Do it at home, very quick and you will get results
x

Back