Need some advice please...thinking of changing diets

I agree starlight! Hence my comment just before yours x

I probably should have made this clearer, when I said 'it doesn't teach you to eat properly, it's expensive and the fact you need pharmacist's supervision suggests that it's not healthy at all', what I actually meant, was this was my thought process when I was thinking about how I was going to lose weight. Apologies if I actually offended anyone.

I personally don't agree with VLCD's after researching into them and talking to my doctor about it, BUT that is just my opinion, and I know full well that they work for people, and for some people, they are the only option.

I think we've kind of got off the point here - Looby wanted advice as to where to turn next, I gave my opinion, she gave me hers, and I wish her all the luck with whatever route she takes.

Kirsty x

I probably should have made this clearer, when I said 'it doesn't teach you to eat properly, it's expensive and the fact you need pharmacist's supervision suggests that it's not healthy at all', what I actually meant, was this was my thought process when I was thinking about how I was going to lose weight. Apologies if I actually offended anyone.

I personally don't agree with VLCD's after researching into them and talking to my doctor about it, BUT that is just my opinion, and I know full well that they work for people, and for some people, they are the only option.

I think we've kind of got off the point here - Looby wanted advice as to where to turn next, I gave my opinion, she gave me hers, and I wish her all the luck with whatever route she takes.

Kirsty x

Different strokes for different folks an all that lol :p
Thanks for the well wishes and might see you on the sliiming world board one day...just not yet lol...

Sorted! Just ordered 1 weeks supply of shakes, soups and bars (1 each per day) from Avidlite and its cost £26.42 including delivery. So I guess that means I'm sticking it out a bit longer :D. Hoping that the bit of variety helps keep me on track and if not, I'm not going to beat myself up if I have a low carb meal one night (but trying not to for now). Bonus that I could pay for it from my paypal account too (which has a bit of "ebay" money in it :D).
Only trouble is, I don't know which forum I belong to now :wave_cry:...can I stay on here please lol :)
Lou xx

I think that the added variety will be a great help and I'll be interested to know what those products are like. Stay on here!

Course you can... Glad you are staying on here Lou.. Please keep us posted with how you are getting on x x x... Good luck hun x x x

Aww thanks Sandra and Su...I'll be happy to stay :D (I'll just pretend they're lipotrim products and then wont feel a fraud lol)
I'll let you know what they taste like Sandra.
Thanks again ladies...couldn't have got through the past 3 and a bit weeks without this site and the lovely people on it :)
Lou xx

Back