Need some advice

sliminside

Focused on the Goal
I am planning on staying on lipotrim till atleast the end of January. My dilema is I am going out with friends on the 17th of December to a pub n karaoke night, but I dont want to drink obviously. My friends do not know I am on lipotrim. I know this maybe a silly question but can you get fizzy water or bottled water in pubs? (its been a very long time since I have been out) lol x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Not in all of them but i found if they didn't have those then you could get soda water as that is just off the soft drinks pump :)

Of course ya can! Just steer away from having lime/lemon slices in it :)

and if not in bottles you're quite within your rights to ask for tap water ;)

Thanks for your replies,thats good to know. I am trying to plan ahead so that I dont fall off the plan. Now I just need to find an excuse for why I am not drinking on that night. any ideas?? lol x

I often used the " oh I had a very funny tummy last night so I best stick with sparkling water tonight". It always worked. No one tried to make me eat or drink and I felt fab for staying 100%.
Enjoy your night.

Always a good excuse when out with friends is a jippy tummy ;) ..but you can then drink water without having too many try and ram anything else down your throat. Went to a pub yesterday afternoon and just had a pint of tap water...even better was that its FREE :D ...so had a nice time out and didn't pay for a thing~lol~ x x x

lol just read your replies. Thanks, I think the tummy is a good one or might say Im on antibiotics for sore throat lol jeezs the lengths we have to go thru to avoid negativity lol x

Failing that, just say you had a really bad nights sleep and have had a headache all day so you are dosed up on paracetamol. Still not safe to drink but also not too big a whopper!!
Good luck
x x x

Back