Need some advise!

I'm getting married in July and started slimming world about 4 weeks ago but have only lost 2lb! I don't no whether to change to weight watchers? I've got a stone to loose! Does drinking water help aid weight loss? Also I'm not a but exercise person but I guess I should start! :)

First of all, congratulations!! Personally, I really don't understand how slimming world can work when it's got syn free eat as much as you want foods! So I guess the first question to ask yourself is, are you eating too much of those foods? Weight Watchers is certainly more structured I think, it's more set out exactly how much you can have. Or there's Rosemary Conley classes which are exercise and then you get a personalised meal plan. Water definitely helps! Try and have 2 litres a day if you can. I know it's hard though, I struggle. And exercise will definitely help you as well, start small and build your way up. Because you don't have a lot to lose you probably will find that you have slightly slower losses though. You've got plenty of time, you'll get there!

Thank you. I brought a work out DVD so I'm going to start doing that. I'm wondering whether im not following sw properly, I don't go to the classes anymore cause I can't afford it but people I've spoke to seem to say its better then ww! I'm just worried incase i can't loose the weight!

Stop by the SW forum and post some of your food diaries so we can take a look. A lot of things have changed over the past few years so it may be that you're missing something.

The plan definitely works and it shouldn't matter how much you have to lose (as long as your target is a realistic one of course) but as said your losses may well be slower if you don't have far to go.

Back