Need some guidance.

Yasmine

One last chance
Hello people, I hope you are all doing well :)

I was just wondering if anyone here can give me some advice on what I'm doing, if I'm doing this correctly and stuff.

Ok, so this is my second week and i have lost 6lbs in my first. I'm not really doing that much different from my previous week but I feel like I may be going wrong somewhere :/

I am however doing heck of a lot more excersise, nothing big, just 2 hours of Wii Fit for the past 3 days and did one session of Pilates on monday. Ever since getting Wii fit plus I've been hooked on it. Was on it for 2 hours yesterday and was on it at 2:30 in the morning and have been on it for 30 min today at around 9:00 am. I just the love the calorie counter it has, makes you so much more aware of your goals and achievments :D

I do use up all my 23 points, but i never carry over my excersise points, I just can't be asked to be honest :p. When I do have lots of points left over, I usually use that on yoghurt or WW treats like those lemon slices etc.

I mostly eat WW brand foods, well I have been this week anyway. Here's what I'm eating and have eaten today, is it ok?

Breakfast:
30g Bran flakes 1.5
150ml semi skimmed milk 1
Artificial sweetner 0
WW fromage frais 1

Lunch:
2x slices WW Malted Danish 1
30g WW grated cheese 1.5
Lettuce 0
Spring onion 0

Dinner:
WW wedges...thingy LOL 4.5

Snacks:
1x 4 finger Kit kat 4
1x WW Belgian chocolate 1.5

Total 14.5

Have you done any exercise before? It is good your doing a lot but your body may go into "protect mode" and store any fat it can so one week you might not lose much! its just your body adapting!

the other thing i noticed is your bread. Im taking it that its the 1/2 point per slice one? If thats the case 2 slices is 1.5 points. Its a long explanation as to why it is but the majority of the foods, if you have 2, are 1/2 point extra.

:confused:sorry why do you think your doinf something wrong? Have you weighed -in?
1st week we always have a big loss lose water so usually the next weeks are less?
x

Bloody hell I've really done wrong then this week :p LOL, ah well, still learning I guess :).

Ok, well I'll answer you guys as well as I can.

Shabba, I have not done this much excersise before. Welll I used to do a lot more but that was years ago LOL. I'll be sure to go easy if it messus up my weight loss. LOL oh yeh! I forgot about that bread issue. Bloody hell, why is it that way I'll never know :p

Lintil, I always have veg with my meals, always. It fills me up nicely :3 LOL oh no, please feel free to correct my calculations, I'd be very grateful for that so I know if I'm going wrong :)

Size 102b, I dunno, just a feeling, sometimes when I allow myself a treat I feel I'm doing something wrong. Just me being paranoid.

And WMBB, thank you!!! LOL man I need to get this right.

Hiya,I think alot of people worry having 'junk' food as to put it will make them gain etc but thats the good thing we can have what we want as long as we stay in points,but I think we also get to know healthy means more and a small treat is what we have especially when we get lower.
I dont have bread as its confusing and slows weight loss down for me......I have ww tortilla wraps and pitta breads at a push.
You did great on week 1 so carry on as you are and see how weigh in goes hey :Dxx

Back