Need some help from the experts over here!

Thats ok Marissa! dont expect you to see every post lol XX hope your ok xx

Katy - NY is fab isnt it??!!

Have a good day all xxx Leah x

Hey hun

Sorry only just seen this. I felt very much as you do as I neared goal, I actually ended up moving up the plans as I felt I needed that change and also to give me more time to adjust back into healthy eating and bring me into maintenance at a gentle pace, it seems to have worked for me.

The other thing I used to tell myself was that whenever I had lost weight before I had never quite reached goal, never actually achieved what I set out to in the first place. I somehow believed that if I did it would make maintenance that little bit easier as I would value the achievement more if that makes sense.

xx

The other thing I used to tell myself was that whenever I had lost weight before I had never quite reached goal, never actually achieved what I set out to in the first place. I somehow believed that if I did it would make maintenance that little bit easier as I would value the achievement more if that makes sense.

xx

And did it Porgeous? x

And did it Porgeous? x

Hey hun, for me yes I think it has made a huge difference. From a personal perspective I always feel things come down to consequence. I can eat anything I want but some choices will have a consequence. If I value my achievement more than I value the pleasure that food will bring it makes it somehow makes that an easier choice to make. That's not to say there aren't times when I think to h*ll with it but the majority of the time it keeps it simple.

xx

I'm hoping that's how I'll feel when I get to goal, just now it seems so far away and so one or two blips are difficult to resist! xx

Back