• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Need some help - on day 4!

Hello everyone,

I am on day 4 and finding it really hard today, i was ok day 1 and 2 but last night i felt so ill (just so hungry and empty) that i felt nauseous, was so tired and lethargic too.. was a real struggle to put the kids to bed! Now today is day 4 and i still feel the same... thought it was supposed to be easier by now? Please help - really don't want to give up now that i have got this far... anyone experienced the same on day 4? I have been drinking loads of water etc...
thanks
Lucy

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
S: 17st3lb C: 17st3lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
If its your first time on a VLCD its a shock I can tell you , I still remember my first week , it was hell . Its trying to think why your doing this and to feel better about it rather than low cos it will break you , so think ok , i'm sure I can do this if others can are you on CD?

Hi,
Yes i am on CD.... thanks for your reply - i am NOT going to give up, im sure it will get easier - cant imagine people would keep going for 12 weeks etc if you do feel like this everyday! I only have 2 stone to loose so hopefully wont be on it too long!
x

Lili

S: 14st6lb C: 9st5lb G: 9st9lb BMI: 21.8 Loss: 5st1lb(35.15%)
good luck lucy, i'm sure you'll pull through today or tomorrow! just remember that you never want to put urself thru this agony again.
best of luck!!

IreneH

Gold Member
When i did CD I found the first week very hard but when you see the weight loss it is so worth it. Days 4 and 5 were the worst. It will get better
Good luck
Irene xx

Jim

Big Boy
S: 25st0lb C: 13st1lb G: 13st1lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 11st13lb(47.71%)
Hi Lucy, I was the same on Atkins initially. Welcome, you can do it.

S: 15st12lb C: 15st4lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 33.5 Loss: 0st8lb(3.6%)
There is a website somewhere where you upload a pic of yourself and then it can digitally enhance how you will look at goal. I cannot remember off top of my head but maybe someone will. I did it and have it on my facebook profile and printed on the fridge :) - Helps :)

hi, how do you get the profiles up on the left hand side? (diet: start date: start weight: etc???) i'm new in here and am struggling with how to use it! DOH!!
really appriciate feedback
ta lesley

Jim

Big Boy
S: 25st0lb C: 13st1lb G: 13st1lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 11st13lb(47.71%)
Lesley,

at the top left you'll see a tab called user CP, click on that and you'll see links to various setting for your stats.

There are some things you can't do until you posted 25 times though.

S: 17st7lb C: 17st7lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 37.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
There is a website somewhere where you upload a pic of yourself and then it can digitally enhance how you will look at goal. I cannot remember off top of my head but maybe someone will. I did it and have it on my facebook profile and printed on the fridge :) - Helps :)
My Virtual Model - BrandME, I am the Brand

did you mean this one...i have used this and wow i look so hot when im at a normal weight...well i think i do anyhow:D:D

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
S: 13st5.5lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 0st6.5lb(3.47%)
Hope you survived the week and are doing a happy dance with your weeks losses! :D

Look forward to seeing you around the board :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 1
Slimming World 7
Strugglers and Restarters 4
Ask MiniMins 1
Introductions 0