Need some help - on day 4!

Lucy1

Hello everyone,

I am on day 4 and finding it really hard today, i was ok day 1 and 2 but last night i felt so ill (just so hungry and empty) that i felt nauseous, was so tired and lethargic too.. was a real struggle to put the kids to bed! Now today is day 4 and i still feel the same... thought it was supposed to be easier by now? Please help - really don't want to give up now that i have got this far... anyone experienced the same on day 4? I have been drinking loads of water etc...
thanks
Lucy

If its your first time on a VLCD its a shock I can tell you , I still remember my first week , it was hell . Its trying to think why your doing this and to feel better about it rather than low cos it will break you , so think ok , i'm sure I can do this if others can are you on CD?

Hi,
Yes i am on CD.... thanks for your reply - i am NOT going to give up, im sure it will get easier - cant imagine people would keep going for 12 weeks etc if you do feel like this everyday! I only have 2 stone to loose so hopefully wont be on it too long!
x

good luck lucy, i'm sure you'll pull through today or tomorrow! just remember that you never want to put urself thru this agony again.
best of luck!!

When i did CD I found the first week very hard but when you see the weight loss it is so worth it. Days 4 and 5 were the worst. It will get better
Good luck
Irene xx

Hi Lucy, I was the same on Atkins initially. Welcome, you can do it.

There is a website somewhere where you upload a pic of yourself and then it can digitally enhance how you will look at goal. I cannot remember off top of my head but maybe someone will. I did it and have it on my facebook profile and printed on the fridge :) - Helps :)

Lesley,

at the top left you'll see a tab called user CP, click on that and you'll see links to various setting for your stats.

There are some things you can't do until you posted 25 times though.

There is a website somewhere where you upload a pic of yourself and then it can digitally enhance how you will look at goal. I cannot remember off top of my head but maybe someone will. I did it and have it on my facebook profile and printed on the fridge :) - Helps :)

My Virtual Model - BrandME, I am the Brand

did you mean this one...i have used this and wow i look so hot when im at a normal weight...well i think i do anyhow:D:D

Hope you survived the week and are doing a happy dance with your weeks losses! :D

Look forward to seeing you around the board :)

Back