Need some help please

xKimmiex

Silver Member
I really am in desperate need for some help!! Iv slipped up today and feel awful :,( I don't want to cheat so why the fcuk am I?!!!!!! I need to do this I need some help!! :,(

Ah if only the logical side of our brains could control the eating side!

Do you know why you might have slipped up? Any triggers that you can identify? (for me it's always when i'm tired).

I suppose the most important thing now is to put the food down! You still have half the day to go. Don't go starving yourself but try to have a healthy dinner and get out for a walk - even if it's the last thing you feel like.

Trust me, we've all been there. It's just a matter of learning from your mistakes and nipping it in the bud asap.

Good luck xx

aww hunny , the best thing to do is just put it behind you and get back on track :D Try and bottle this feeling , the guilty , over full , yucky feeling and when you are next tempted try to remember how it made you feel and use it to stop you doing it again . Its all a learning game hunny and we all get it wrong sometimes .. we are only human xxx

Try and bottle this feeling , the guilty , over full , yucky feeling and when you are next tempted try to remember how it made you feel

Totally agree with you Determinator! My last binge essentially lasted a week, caused me to gain 4 lbs and my insides just didn't feel right for at least another week. It's amazing how you can sabotage yourself when you go down that road. Def worth remembering for next time.

Well done on your weight loss BTW, that's truly inspirational x

As the others have said...put it behind you, don't beat yourself up...and get back on it! I know in the past if I slipped up I would always think 'sod it, I've done the damage so lets carry on' that essentially would be the end of the diet for me. Please don't do a me!! Get back on track and you WILL do this!! xx

you can do this. you've stuck to it before. grab on to that feeling and do it. :)

Thank you all x

Back