need some help

Aw no worries hun, nearly did a happy wee i was so excited lol, not long for me now though!

The only thing i couldnt find anywhere was the Avocado but everything else is fine. Maybe Hannah could shed some lite (see what I did there lol) on it for us. I love avocado too! xx

Actually just dug out the list i was given (i dont use it really as I cook from the cookbook for variety) Avacado isnt on the list of vegetables.

200-300g of white fish is ok.

Food choices on Lite

150-225g Lean red meat or mince (including beef, lamb, venison)
150-250g Lean Pork
200-300g Lean white meat
200-300g White fish, include prawns
150-200g Oily fish (tuna, mackerel, sardines)
200-250g Quorn
200-250g Low fat cottage cheese
150-200g Paneer or curd cheese (quark)
100-200g cooked lentils
2 eggs medium/large

Vegetables
Artichoke, asparagus, aubergine, broccoli, brussels, cabbage, carrot, cauliflower,celery,chicory, courgette, cress, cucumber, endive, fennel, gherkin, green beans, kale, leek, mangetout, marrow, mushroom, okra, oinion, pak-choi, peppers, radish, salad leaves, spinach, spring greens, spring onions, swede, swiss chard, tamato, turnip, watercress

Fats and oils
2-3 tsp spread, veg,soya, or olive varieties
2-3tsp Oil, olive, corn,sunflower, rapseed or veg
2 tsp reduced fat mayo
3 tsp reduced calorie dressing
3 tsp single cream, soured crem and creme fresh

Dairy choice
250-300ml skimmed milk
200-250ml semi skimmed, soya milk
1 small pot (150g) low fat unsweetened, plain yoghurt
50-75g low fat soft cheese
25-30g reduced hard cheese

Hope this helps. xx

I cant believe you typed all that out - you literally win superstar status of the day. I'll leave the avocado out then and stick with the rest, I have plenty to get me through until Saturday and I'll go see my LLC for a drop in to collect the books and stuff. So excited to get some recipes and get started! Feel so much better tonight too! Thanks for all your help today, its really really helped :) xxx

Avocado is week 6 RTM - however 1/4 an avocado per meal whilst you adjust will be fine. It won't knock you out of ketosis and you could have it in place of fats/oils.

It's easy to digest, nutrient dense but calorie dense too. So a small amount should be fine Cornish Pixie.

Good luck xx

OMG you are so knowledgable hun, I have learnt so much from you and your diary! xx

Thanks Hannah! thats great info. I'm going to do lite rather than RTM as I still have 2 stone I want to get off. So will be much easier to do this and carry on until I hit my goal. Then do RTM. I am going to drop in on Sat to figure everything out. Will use the avacado as a facemask in the mean time just in case :p xxx

LadyT said:
Aw no worries hun, nearly did a happy wee i was so excited lol, not long for me now though!

The only thing i couldnt find anywhere was the Avocado but everything else is fine. Maybe Hannah could shed some lite (see what I did there lol) on it for us. I love avocado too! xx

Struggled a bit thus week LadyT, with what to drop and what to have instead. I'm happy with a shake for breakfast and half a bar mid morning & mid afternoon or before a workout.

Need to come up with some breakfast and snack ideas that fit with my lifestyle & I enjoy.

I know I can't stay on packs forever but they are a safety net!! xx

LadyT said:
OMG you are so knowledgable hun, I have learnt so much from you and your diary! xx

Aww thanks love!!

Got my books out from last year - ready for RTM xx

Actually just dug out the list i was given (i dont use it really as I cook from the cookbook for variety) Avacado isnt on the list of vegetables.

200-300g of white fish is ok.

Food choices on Lite

150-225g Lean red meat or mince (including beef, lamb, venison)
150-250g Lean Pork
200-300g Lean white meat
200-300g White fish, include prawns
150-200g Oily fish (tuna, mackerel, sardines)
200-250g Quorn
200-250g Low fat cottage cheese
150-200g Paneer or curd cheese (quark)
100-200g cooked lentils
2 eggs medium/large

Vegetables
Artichoke, asparagus, aubergine, broccoli, brussels, cabbage, carrot, cauliflower,celery,chicory, courgette, cress, cucumber, endive, fennel, gherkin, green beans, kale, leek, mangetout, marrow, mushroom, okra, oinion, pak-choi, peppers, radish, salad leaves, spinach, spring greens, spring onions, swede, swiss chard, tamato, turnip, watercress

Fats and oils
2-3 tsp spread, veg,soya, or olive varieties
2-3tsp Oil, olive, corn,sunflower, rapseed or veg
2 tsp reduced fat mayo
3 tsp reduced calorie dressing
3 tsp single cream, soured crem and creme fresh

Dairy choice
250-300ml skimmed milk
200-250ml semi skimmed, soya milk
1 small pot (150g) low fat unsweetened, plain yoghurt
50-75g low fat soft cheese
25-30g reduced hard cheese

Hope this helps. xx
I still refer back to your list when I’m out and about. Thank you!

Back