Need some help

I have received very mix reports on this diet. One of my friend lost about 30Lbs in 2 months. He worked out like crazy and ate literally nothing. He was supposed to start a new job in PR and to feel more confident wanted to loose very fast. Now he has switched to herbal life. He says he isnt loosing anything. Only maintaining which was his aim.

Also I read somewhere that a lady followed the diet strictly and only lost 4 lbs in 45 days. I mean if you watch out what you eat and workout then you easily can loose much more than 4 lbs in 45 days.

Is this diet any good?

Hi ya...

It's not a quick fix as it's not a low calorie diet. Two of my friends have lost just short of 2 stone following the plan so it does work

I guess you have to work out if you can switch 2 meals a day to shakes and have a high protein low carb & fat diet

When you work out that calories from you shakes, snacks and evening meal it equates to 1000 - 1200 calories and I would have thought that a man would have to consume more than that to lose weight which is maybe why your friends maintained and lost 4lb? Just a thought...

Last edited:
It took them 2-3 months so it isn't a quick fix

Another lady that is on my friend/distributor's FB page has just lost 1st 5lb in 5 weeks but she's got a lot to lose

And I've lost almost 6 stone in about 18 months using herbalife for breakfast mainly and a low cal/fat diet for other meals

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Agree with Becky

I have received very mix reports on this diet. One of my friend lost about 30Lbs in 2 months. He worked out like crazy and ate literally nothing. He was supposed to start a new job in PR and to feel more confident wanted to loose very fast. Now he has switched to herbal life. He says he isnt loosing anything. Only maintaining which was his aim.

Also I read somewhere that a lady followed the diet strictly and only lost 4 lbs in 45 days. I mean if you watch out what you eat and workout then you easily can loose much more than 4 lbs in 45 days.

Is this diet any good?

I was starting to lose faith too since I was on the products for a good month without losing anything. In the last couple of weeks, though, the pounds have started to drop off (about 8kg now). It'll work if you follow the program, but it could very well take some time. If you don't follow the program, though...

I was starting to lose faith too since I was on the products for a good month without losing anything. In the last couple of weeks, though, the pounds have started to drop off (about 8kg now). It'll work if you follow the program, but it could very well take some time. If you don't follow the program, though...

Did you take your measurements when you weren't losing? x

this does work, i havent seen any changes in my body yet but i have noticed i have to keep pulling my jeans up now.

Back