Need some help...

discojen

I just can't stop picking. Every morning I think to myself, "this is it, today I'm going to stick to it" and I end up eating a chocolate biscuit or 6 (like yesterday). I'm getting really annoyed with myself. I seem to have this 2 stone barrier, every diet I have been on, I have got despondent when I have lost 2 stone and end up giving up. Can anyone offer any advice to get me over this flipping thing???:cry:

Maybe look at some before and after pictures - you must look and feel great having lost 2 stone - you should be very proud of yourself - how about setting yourself a mini target of just one more stone and then see how you feel then - promise yourself you will stay determined until then - oh and maybe look at the before and after pics on here they are always good for a boost!! - best of luck - you can do it

i am the same hun think yeah no pikcing then ill have a slice of chicken roll or 3 :(

Hey jen
Your doing fantastic. Im not on cambridge that long and got into the same rut two weeks ago eating biscuits crisps, had two take aways but have lost the weight I put back on. You need to look at your old photos of when you had the weight on and take a picture of how you look now if thats doesnt encourage you to loose the weight I dont know what will.

Do you have any holidays weddings etc coming up soon, why not set yourself a mini goal even losing half a stone can make a huge difference to how you look and feel.

My finace just booked us a week to skiathos in greece flying out on the 11th, my goal is to loose a half a stone before then (2weeks) which is possible if I put my mind to it.

I 've completly changed the way Im doing things, got back into drinking the water, started swimming classes last night which I havent done in 5 years and aboslutley loved it (although didnt like people seeing me in a swimsuit) also started getting off the luas (tram) early and walking the rest of the way home (30 min walk).

Just see the last week or so as a blip. You'll feel so good when you reach your goal and thats priceless and better than any packet of chockie biscuits!!!!!!

Go girl

Aw, thank you all.
I've set myself the goal of losing 2.5 stones in the next 10 weeks (when I go back to work) I just need to get myself focused!

Jen, you can do it. 2stone is fab. I was kind of like that when i lost 3 and here i am restarting today. I have fat pics everywhere and a big chart with goals and weights etc i have stars/stickers etc. a bit childish but its good fun!!

Back