Need some kind words please

sun

Gold Member
I successfully lost 3 stone with LL last year, and I cant believe I've let myself get a stone over target.

So on tuesday I am starting Cambridge as I cant afford the LL 2nd time round.

Please give me some tips re Cambridge, I am presuming its the same apart from only having 3 shakes a day.

Is the water amount the same, and will I be as successful as last time.

sun xxxxxxxx

Hi Sun and welcome onto the CD band wagon.

All pretty similar to LL but without the same level of counselling. Re the water I think the minimum is something like 2ltrs but the more the merrier, I used to have around 4ltrs.

You have done this before and I have no doubt you can do it again. You've taken positive steps to address the small gain before it gets bigger so big well done!

Georgie
x

:wavey:Hi Sun, Sorry I'm not doing CD but a simliar plan called W8, so cant offer any advice on CD.

Good luck with it, you have lost it once before, i'm sure you'll do it again. Well done for getting back on it. x

thnks ladies, porgous I remember you journey when I was lurking before, you look fantastic, I cant believe I've let myself get a stone over, I swore I would never go down this road again.

By the way does anybody know how I can get rid of my old ticker

thanks

thnks ladies, porgous I remember you journey when I was lurking before, you look fantastic, I cant believe I've let myself get a stone over, I swore I would never go down this road again.

By the way does anybody know how I can get rid of my old ticker

thanks

Thank you! The most important thing to remember is you are addressing it before that one stone becomes two and that is a really positive thing..... and you know how quickly that stone will disappear on CD. Not sure on the ticker thing, can you delete it from sig, then go to ticker and create a completely new one?

Gx

I cant seem to delete it, maybe mini will help me, I've a feeling if I create another one the old one will still be there x

Hi, I lost weight nearly 2 years ago and my weight fluctuates too. My CDC had a stone as her emergency number and if she got to that she did CD for a month. She said it kept her calm knowing that her weight would never get out of control with that approach. I put on a stone over a holiday which taught me not to drink red wine and eat gelato again - I put on that weight on 2 glasses a day for 10 days! I did CD for a month and the weight came of just as quick as before although it took me a while to get my head into it.

Good luck and it's interesting that you've spotted what was happening and decided to do something which seems the key to maintenance.

I would like to point out that you have kept the majority of your weight loss off - you are a success and not a failure. The fact that you are doing something about this stone shows that you are more aware and focused as it could easily have been 2 or 3 stone back before you took action.

Well done on keeping a significant weight loss off and you'll have this stone sorted in the next month - I am sure.

Hello Sun :)
I agree with Lilac. You have stopped the gain and are doing something about it now, rather then later, and as you say with more weight added on, so well done you.

It will be a doddle for you - it will be gone in no time!!!

Chin up, and head held high - you are a success, and maybe have only just learnt that there will always be work, or a level of consciousness we need to maintain.

You'll get there in no time!!
x

welcome to cd. I have no doubt you will do this. You done LL and you were succesful so you will be too on cd. You will have it of in no time. cd diet tastes yum yum!!

Back