Need some minded people

Toniedavey

Hi All
I'm a professional dieter who gave Cambridge diet a go lately but find it very unsocialable. Considering slimming world. Got three stone to lose, have two young kids and not much time to weigh and count. Like to be social and eat out.
Looking for a long term change on habits where I don't feel deprived.
Your opinions would be appreciated.
Thanks
Tonie

Last edited:
Hi! I've been SW'ing it since January and absolutely love the diet. I don't find it restrictive in the slightest. So far, I've found that you can have your treats and still lose a decent amount. I've lost 2 stone 11 lbs as of last Wednesday. I like the way it encourages initially small amounts of exercise as your "body magic" and you have your healthy extras so you know your body is getting everything it needs. That's just me personally though - a couple of people who I started with didn't see the results. But for me it's the best thing I've done biting the bullet and jumping on those scales!
x

Toniedavey said:
Hi All
I'm a professional dieter who gave Cambridge diet a go lately but find it very unsocialable. Considering slimming world. Got three stone to lose, have two young kids and not much time to weigh and count. Like to be social and eat out.
Looking for a long term change on habits where I don't feel deprived.
Your opinions would be appreciated.
Thanks
Tonie

Thanks that helps. Going to give it a h
Go

I'd recommend SW too. Not only does it give you steady results but it shows you how to eat healthily for life and really change your habits.

I've found that I can have any meal (including chips!), as long as I amend the way I prepare it. Over the last few weeks, I've had a few guests over for dinner and they had no idea that their three course meal was a Slimming World recipe!

Good luck on your journey!

I just started on it! So im hoping it all goes as well as the other people have told me! :)

Hi,
I've just this second joined and also looking for advice & motivation to join slimming world again after loosing weight after my 1st baby.....just had baby number 2 so will be going along to sw on Wednesday to join up again.
Good luck, I'm hoping I'll be able to stick to the meals with having 2 little ones

Kelly x

Back