need some motavation propoints and sf days am thinking

Feel so down i am amazed with my confidence i have gained by loosing weight and dropping from 18 20 to 14 i want to loose a stone and half and after loosing 4pound last week binged since :mad:

Thursday 20weeklys left still not on track goin to class tuesday and getting my act together:(
B 3 sausages 2 eggs tomatoes toast 1 tbsp low fat butter 15

D

T special fuu yung chips

S 2 chocolate misszipi cakes 12

Last edited:
Been for a interview they said i would get a call eitha way and bidded on a house feel so depressed and eat chippy but on the plus side i bought some kitchen scales so i can measure cerials etc x

28pp a day and you? Im just starting reading diaries so many new friends to make xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Am on 29 now hun iv been on ww since april lasy year i lost 2stone recently gained 8 pounds 6 pound was side effects of anti depressants lost 4 last week and this week eat all kinds so many nice people on here x

Yeah I joined minimins when I first started. Im still in touch with one lady and we met up this year which was lovely but now im back on minimins. Love the support network xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Friday i have no idea what days am having as iv gone of track so i will still be doin food diary to keep me in right frame of mind for trackin goin class tuesday

Friday
B porrige red top milk 1 tbsp jam 6

D

T warby thin 2 eggs beans 16

S milky way 6

Last edited:
Keep tracking your food hun and going to class, I know you can do it xx

Keep tracking your food hun and going to class, I know you can do it xx

Thank u hun i am so upset carnt stop cryin and all this week iv had chippy twice and eat awefull had a vew nasty remaks i can do it hun i will make a new diary tuesday and get my act together big hugs thank u x

Big hugs to you hunni. You're welcome there is always someone on minis to talk to. You will do it when your ready hun xx

Back