Need some Motivation!

HayleeJ

Urgh!
I have been saying i'm going to restart since June!... It still hasn't happened. I did Cambridge Late last year /early this year and lost 3 stone.
I gave up, I started a new job waitressing, I was on my feet long hours and couldnt keep up with the diet.
Well, The job didnt work out and I feel like I gave up for nothing. I'm now only working part-time in a Supermarket, so its not as demanding, now would be the perfect time to start, especially considering me and my boyfriend are planning a holiday to Florida next year. I have to make it work this time, I refuse to go to America and not be able to buy all the clothes I want, or look reasonably good in a swimsuit.
The only problem is as I said, I cant get the motivation, Everytime I start, I last one day and say ill start again next week. I need to get out of this vicious cycle!

Sorry, Rant over. :eek:

I set myself a date about 6 weeks before I started,by which time I had actually got fed up with fat food and my bras were so uncomfy so that not only had I got rid of any cravings,but I was desperate to start.
Everyone is different,hope you find your motivation soon.x

The fact you have lost 3 stone before should inspire you, you know the diet works and the sooner you start the sooner the weight will start falling off. Come on girl get your ass in gear and start this diet Monday, go and ring a consultant now and book an appointment, eat what ever you want today and tomorrow then start Monday. x

I did the same as Mrs Taurus, but I set a date to start 2 weeks in advance. For those 2 weeks I ate everything I wanted: Fish n chips, pizza, chinese, cakes, sweets, chocolate, crisps - everything! By the time I started, I was so sick of fatty, greasy food that it made it easier psychologically.

Good luck!

Back