Need some motivation?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Anisah, 16 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Anisah

Anisah A pound at a time

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hiya,

I know from time to time we all struggle to stay on course. I just thought I'd share something that I do to help me along. It might sound weird, but what I do is stand in front of a mirror and strip down. I sometimes have to force myself to look. It makes the weight more of a reality and really 'seeing' myself for what's really there kicks me into gear 95% of the time. The years I have spent rushing past mirrors are over. I want to be able to look at myself and love myself for who I am. The only way to really do that is accept what is there and decide to do the right thing for myself. I hope this helps someone today.

What do you to to motivate yourself?

Love yourself thin....

Last edited: 16 June 2009
    curlywurly1234 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eyeontheprize

eyeontheprize can see the end in sight!

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(37.98%)
    Diet:
    Currently - Cambridge SS+
    for me, buying clothes (even just £5 trousers from asda) in the next size down and seeing it get easier and easier to fit into them. thats what keeps me going. for the next 20lbs or so, i have a pair of designer jeans that dont quite fit yet, but i wont stop until i can get them on! they are my mount everest.

4. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey..
    I am so with you on this one.. I used to be a MIRROR DODGER!!!! but now every day I wake up and go and stand in front of the mirror and look at myself...... and apart from my stretch marks on my tummy.. and boobs that have some lose skin I am actually liking what I see..

Thanks for this post.. It helps !!! xxx

Anisah likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.