Need some support this morning..

laurenmay

Gold Member
One minute I feel really positive about this diet & determined I can stick to it and do well.. Then the next I feel sorry for myself that it's my day off work & I can't eat what I want and enjoy myself, but instead have to drink lots of yucky water and shakes! :(

Keep thinking about all the food I'd normally eat if I wasn't on this diet and it makes me wanna give up! :( help?

Just keep going. When's your weigh in. Its natural to think about the food. Grab your coat and go for a walk. If I start thinking about food I take myself from the situation im in x

My weigh in is Thursday, so I'm only on my second day! Its just so hard when weekends are when I'd usually chill & enjoy myself and eat what I like.. Plus my OH and 10 month old little boy have milky buttons & stuff and I get so jealous!! :(

I think today I'm gonna go for a long walk with the baby, help clear my mind and hoping the sun will put me in a positive mood! It's gotten to the point now where I don't even have any nice clothes to wear to be able to take my son out for a walk cause everything's gotten too small! :(

There your will power. I've bought a lovely dress in a size 12 which is my ultimate dress size. Its hanging up in my front room so I just keep looking at that

ellis44 said:
There your will power. I've bought a lovely dress in a size 12 which is my ultimate dress size. Its hanging up in my front room so I just keep looking at that

You're right, I genuinely don't fit into any of my nice clothes anymore.. I went shopping last November cause I'd lost all my baby weight & dropped to a size 8 so spoiled myself with a new wardrobe, and now all my clothes are a size 8 and I'm probably a 12 so nothing fits me at all! :( I'm always living in my pyjamas or my OH's hoodies! :(

Its hard I am quite tall so size 12 is healthy for me. But at the moment I've litrally got one pair of jeans and like 3 tops that I actually feel comfortable in. I also pit on weight. About 4 stone due to laziness and after having keyhole surgery. But I want to be back where I was. I've still got some of my old clothes but they just make me bleuurrrghhh. Think about all those lovely clothes you'll be able to wear. I've actually got a top out today which I am hoping I will feel comfortable in really soon

I'm only 5ft 3 so an 8 looks good and feels comfortable for me.. I'm in tears now after raiding my wardrobe trying to find something to wear and NOTHING fits me :( genuinely not one top will fit.. The only things I can wear that fit & feel comfortable are pyjamas and I can't bloody go out walking in them!! :( its times like this that I usually send the OH out for snacks and have a lazy day feeling sorry for myself & eating.. This is hard :(

I just feel like caving in and buying food & starting fresh tomorrow, but it's only the second day and I know I'll feel really crap if I do and will lose all faith in myself :( xx

Arghhh I know :( its just so hard! Weekends are when I proper pig out and I'm just lost & sipping water doesn't have the same effect as eating chocolate lol x

Chocolate is my downfall! :(

If I had things my way then right now I'd be scoffing a lasagne, bread rolls, chocolate & cake! Lol

Its hard I know. But you'll get there really soon. Just stick to it... I've just watched a cooking show and my mouth was watering

Yeah that's always hard. Ha ha. I used to watch it constantly but can't do it anymore. I see bacon and I turn into a demented women

getfitnana said:
What kind of diet are you on, with just shakes and water, that is a bit extreme.

I'm sorry but I don't think it's very appropriate for you to come on to a forum where people are following a VLCD and make comments like that. I would not say it is 'extreme,' it's a specially formulated diet which has been around for over 20 years. We are here to support each other, not make snide comments to people who are here to be helped.

I'm determined today's the day I'm back on after a nightmare time I'm currently still slobbing in bed, drank my water and going for a walk later with the dogs, when I feel brave enough to see food lol with 2 kids and a oh who are eating downstairs x

Back