Need some support this morning..

I'm sorry but I don't think it's very appropriate for you to come on to a forum where people are following a VLCD and make comments like that. I would not say it is 'extreme,' it's a specially formulated diet which has been around for over 20 years. We are here to support each other, not make snide comments to people who are here to be helped.

*claps* well said Felix x

I'm determined today's the day I'm back on after a nightmare time I'm currently still slobbing in bed, drank my water and going for a walk later with the dogs, when I feel brave enough to see food lol with 2 kids and a oh who are eating downstairs x

Wow your weight losses are Brill. I'm really worried as totm and only on second week. But done lots of walking and a little jog today at the gym so hoping that all this shows on Tuesday im nit overloading the exercise just doing bits here and there.

I agree also. Its not extreme. Its helping shift the weight and helps teach portion control and good while foods further up the plan. I see ss as a means to an end.

Sorry I thought my reply was a little harsh but I'm sick of people not knowing the facts about VLCD's and making comments like 'it's extreme' and 'you'll just pile all the weight on again.' We all get it at work, with family and friends, and we come on here to support each other, not to justify what actions we are taking to be healthier!

getfitnana said:
What kind of diet are you on, with just shakes and water, that is a bit extreme.

A diet where we get all our nutrition we need minus the calories! It's healthier then ww, sw in terms of vitamins and minerals.

Well I've been having a little afternoon nap while all this has been going on! Lol.. But I agree with felix, it's not extreme at all, I know of many more extreme diets that don't provide half of the vitamins & nutrients that CD does!!

I've woken up feeling super hungry, good thing cause I was due my second shake around 1pm so now it's 2:30 already I can have my second now & don't have to wait long till my 200kcal meal then :D but all I can think about is caving in & eating lasagne! :O help everyone! xx

laurenmay said:
Well I've been having a little afternoon nap while all this has been going on! Lol.. But I agree with felix, it's not extreme at all, I know of many more extreme diets that don't provide half of the vitamins & nutrients that CD does!!

I've woken up feeling super hungry, good thing cause I was due my second shake around 1pm so now it's 2:30 already I can have my second now & don't have to wait long till my 200kcal meal then :D but all I can think about is caving in & eating lasagne! :O help everyone! xx

What are you having for your meal? I'm going to have an omelette today I think :) Don't think about the lasagne! It's so not worth it. Just think of all your lovely clothes you will be able to wear again soon, and the lasagne will still be there when you've finished the diet. You look gorgeous on your picture btw, sorry of that sounds a bit weird haha!!

My OH just said he'll go out and buy us lots of junk food & I can always chill and enjoy myself today & get back to CD tomorrow.. Please tell me he's wrong before I cave in! :(

Awww thanks felix *blush* that was a little while ago now I think, must of been cause my sleeve wasn't finished & now it's complete and I've got a tattoo on my chest that I can't see in that photo... I haven't taken any recent photos since I've gained weight :( got hamster cheeks now! Lol

laurenmay said:
My OH just said he'll go out and buy us lots of junk food & I can always chill and enjoy myself today & get back to CD tomorrow.. Please tell me he's wrong before I cave in! :(

Awww thanks felix *blush* that was a little while ago now I think, must of been cause my sleeve wasn't finished & now it's complete and I've got a tattoo on my chest that I can't see in that photo... I haven't taken any recent photos since I've gained weight :( got hamster cheeks now! Lol

Don't do it! You need to break the habit of eating junk at the weekends. It's exactly what I usually do and I think it's out of boredom. Please stick with it because realistically you don't have much to lose and if you keep putting it off, you'll regret it.

I love tattoos, what have you got? I'm going to work my way to a half sleeve eventually but it's so damn expensive!

Felix said:
Don't do it! You need to break the habit of eating junk at the weekends. It's exactly what I usually do and I think it's out of boredom. Please stick with it because realistically you don't have much to lose and if you keep putting it off, you'll regret it.

I love tattoos, what have you got? I'm going to work my way to a half sleeve eventually but it's so damn expensive!

I know :( you are right cause it is total habit now that I eat so much crap all the time! It's always out of boredom.. I know I'll regret it so I'm trying to focus my mind on how I'll look at the end & all the clothes I can buy etc instead!

I've got a full sleeve on my left arm, one on my right wrist, something behind my ear, one on the back of my neck, leopard print coming across my chest and onto my neck a bit, one on my ribs, one on my back at the side, one on my thigh and both feet done :) haha!

lil_legs said:
dont do it!!!

if you cave...ill cave (yes i am putting the guilt trip on you!!) :p x

Eeeeesh but I love food so muchhhhhh! :( I wish being fat was sexy, I'd rule at being a big fat sexy person! Lol

laurenmay said:
I know :( you are right cause it is total habit now that I eat so much crap all the time! It's always out of boredom.. I know I'll regret it so I'm trying to focus my mind on how I'll look at the end & all the clothes I can buy etc instead!

I've got a full sleeve on my left arm, one on my right wrist, something behind my ear, one on the back of my neck, leopard print coming across my chest and onto my neck a bit, one on my ribs, one on my back at the side, one on my thigh and both feet done :) haha!

Aww wow I'd love to see some pics at some point if you have any? I have one on the back of each wrist and my collar bones too. I'd be absolutely covered if I could afford it!

Is there anything you can do to pass the time and take your mind off food? Even if it's just painting your nails or reading a magazine?

Do you have Facebook? There's a lot of photos of me on there & my tattoos are visible in most :) I'm lucky that one of my best friends is a tattoo artist & has her own studio, so I get discount to an extent but it's still cost me a bloody fortune!..

I've got the baby to feed now, so that will keep me busy for a little while, and this site is succeeding in keeping me occupied :) lol. It is just habit cause I'm not physically hungry & just want food cause I'm bored & it's yummy and I'm greedy :( lol

laurenmay said:
Do you have Facebook? There's a lot of photos of me on there & my tattoos are visible in most :) I'm lucky that one of my best friends is a tattoo artist & has her own studio, so I get discount to an extent but it's still cost me a bloody fortune!..

I've got the baby to feed now, so that will keep me busy for a little while, and this site is succeeding in keeping me occupied :) lol. It is just habit cause I'm not physically hungry & just want food cause I'm bored & it's yummy and I'm greedy :( lol

Yes what's your name I'll try and find you! Haha I spend loads of time on here to try and keep busy. It gets really quiet at the weekend though :(

Felix said:
Yes what's your name I'll try and find you! Haha I spend loads of time on here to try and keep busy. It gets really quiet at the weekend though :(

Search Lauren May Jenkins & I should come up at the top I think :) I've been on here a lot too, it's the only thing keeping me sane! I think if I didn't come on here then I'd find the CD too hard & wouldn't have managed.. Knowing other people are in the same boat as you helps loads :)

laurenmay said:
Search Lauren May Jenkins & I should come up at the top I think :) I've been on here a lot too, it's the only thing keeping me sane! I think if I didn't come on here then I'd find the CD too hard & wouldn't have managed.. Knowing other people are in the same boat as you helps loads :)

Added! Hopefully I've got the right person haha!

Back