Need some support :-(

K9KT

I know what the answer will be but I need talk to someone, I'm really struggling at the moment I've been really good since thurs after having a naughty week with dan my hubby as we never get to see each other as he works nights and has a little boy in somerset so I let my hair down but last night ate 2 Easter eggs and the really chocolatey one of lidnt ? I feel so s*** now but resisted all week and just caved.

Im at target but now I think I've gone over my target allowance as i was working off the naughty week i had but just can't get back Into it knowing Easter is coming up :-( i don't wanna put the weight back on like I did with weightwatchers I know I won't cause I'll get back on it eventually just had a bad moment of weakness last night now really craving a mac Donald's lol.

I'm finding it hard to get to class too as my little boy has been so so poorly and dans been working so he can't have him :-( xx sorry to rant but just need to get it off my chest.

I am an all or nothing person and no matter what I say to myself I will either go mad or be really good. I think I have a binge disorder thing as I if I decide to be a bit naughty I can't just have a bit I'll go mad! I feel so down :-( doesn't help my hubby is never around he's trying to get onto days thou eventually.

Thank you for listening I love this site xxx

Firstly big hugs because you sound a little bit lost really..... secondly if you can at all get the 'I am an all or nothing person' idea out of you ur head.... this is such a constructed phrase made up by someone who felt they had little control and it then in turn gives permission to whoever is this 'type' of person to carry on with the behaviour because they feel they can't help it.

Think control.... think about a time when you wanted something but had to control yourself because it wasn't possible to have what you wanted, it wouldn't have been in the best interests of your family or yourself??? and then ask yourself the question are you still an all or nothing person??? or is it only when it comes to food that this mindset kicks in??

I am not saying how you are feeling is not a real emotion because I know it is, however, what I am saying is it is changeable!!!! Don't give into the bad thoughts in your head..... look for the good ones and life will be so much easier.... easier said than done I know but it is possible xxx

K9KT, again big hugs to you.

Think about what made you go to SW in the first place, what was it about yourself you wanted to change, re-evaluate what you wanted to do when you first steppped through that door to class.

Second look back at how far you've come, look at your book at the weight loss so far, look at your certificates and your PAT certificate, this will show you aren't an all or nothing girl, you have proven to everyone by completeing your weight loss with little ups and downs along the way and have achieved great things.
I think you have reached your goal and now seem to be floudering a bit as you have nothing to aim for any more, but think about what your life would have been like if you had not achieved goal, would focussing on some new project help? Give yourself something else to aim for (even maintaining for 6 months) to prove to yourself and others that you are not 'an all or nothing person'.

Take some 'me' time as well even if its just an hour to get a manicure or pedicure you deserve it. Keep focused and be proud of whta you ahev achieved.
Good luck

I am going to quote the lyrics of my favourite song to you

"We've all got our problems, but they're just bumps in the road, if you only keep on fighting, there's no where you can't go.
And we're all just passengers tonight, and we're all just travelling through our lives, we will reach our destination so just hang on for the ride, say a prayer and close your eyes, it's just a little turbulence."

I guess what i am trying to say is, you had a bad week, day or whatever, just forget about it and move on, we all have our problems to deal with (which you obviously have at the moment) but we just have to struggle through and in the end we will get there.

You sound very depressed, maybe it would help if you spoke to someone, a friend, family member, even talking to a stranger helps a lot, just to talk everything through can make everything so much clearer and easy to deal with.

Look back on the journey you have already fought your way though, you have come SOOOOOO far, don't forget that. A day or two off plan isn't go to hurt too much, its when you go off for 2 weeks, a month then it will start to cause damage

*hugs*​

Thank you everyone you're so lovely, I've never really thought oh it like that before Gen, that's definately given me something to think about. I am trying to reign myself in and having a bit rather than the whole lot! It's just if I go over my syns or something I just then think 'oh stuff' it! I am a little down but ive got things to look forward to and going to concentrate on those things! I've brought some equator beer today so once the little ones in bed gonna have one and do my nails :) you're right cyber jelly I need something to concentrate on. And thank you alley I do have bad days but then I do get straight back on the wagon but I dwell too much on what I've done rather than looking forward! Thank you so much for your replies you've all been lovely xx I love this site so much support when ya feel down x

Back