Need somebody & general chit chat

i'm on through the day but i need to check the I.T policy as i'm unsure if i'll get in to trouble if i post on the forum. i know it's sad but i tend to check every hour or so to see if anymore posts have been added to the forum...if being addicted to minimins has replaced my food addiction then call me a nerd! lol :)

Karen we should set up a help group, I suffer from the same as you

I'm on here as soon as I get up in the morning before work then I get on here as soon as I get home too! I know I am probably spending too much time on here but I've never felt so supported as I do since joining Minimins

right then ladies- had a maintain last night wich would normally be acceptable but this week is a '*' week and i always loose on a '*' week cos your body burns twice as many callaries (never could spell) etc etc so i know i must have been extra bad to maintain. but im starting a fresh today , posting food diary etc.....so here goes

Thursday 22nd May 2008- the start of a whole new attitude

Free- grapes, grantualted sweetner
HE-soya milk, all bran,
syns-

exercise- walked 2 miles,

You'll be grand hun

my boss just offered to buy me a McD's for dinner and i say No, thank you.....he kept asking i kept saying no....:)

now the office is going to smell like yummy McD's aint it

Well done,

I ate dinner out tonight.... pasta but only ate half the serve so you did better than me!

Bren
XX

iv still got to find something for my dinner at 1 yet. i have to walk the 2 miles home to let the dog out, i have something prepared thats left over from last night but it was awful last night so dont actually want it lol, but then i have to walk the 2 miles back to work again so i dont really have time to cook anything....going to try not to just have a crisp sandwich or anything quick & bad. will prob just eat a bit of the horrid leftovers.

ummmm they are all eating McD's now in front of me....bet they will be hungry later! :D

I have forgotten what diet are you on???
Try making your lunch tonight for tomorrow, I love .... I'm also vegetarian..... making carrot sticks, celery sticks, cheese sticks and cherry tomatos... a few nuts (if your allowed?)

Better stop this as you could be on the Cambridge Diet???

Message me back.

Think also what a great decision you have made and be proud darling!!!!

Bren
X

im on Slimming World.

i normally do make my dinners for the week if im havign mango salad or sommat like that in little plastic tubs in the fridge all ready to go. and i made enough of lastnights tea for today and tommorows dinner the only problem is it went all wrong and is horrid LOL

i shall be having green tea me thinks so will make extra for tomorrows dinner as well.

i love quorn so do alot with that for our tea's.

will be having the nasty already made stuff for dinner today, you never know the microwave may make it taste better

been home, decided not to have to nasty looking stuff in the fridge seeing as its not even syn free.

had a bice light fresh fruit salad instead

What did you make last night that was so yuk? I make yuk stuff all the time when im experimenting lol

i had chopped, mushroom, spinach, bean sprouts...in a wok fried them...added boiled rice...fried that..added soya sauce...looked really nice so decided to add a sachet of blue dragon sweet sour sauce....great...should have stuck to that but then i opened the frige and saw the eggs that needed eating up so added 3 whisked eggs....urrmmmm, it turned to non tasting goo, so i added a whole jar of sweet sour sauce...now i just had a wok full to the brim of baby sick..........lol. it tasted soooo grim i had a crisp sandwich, all bran and a muller corner to take the taste away after tut tut

Lol. I think the eggs killed it. Those wee sachets of blue dragon or amoy sauces are really high in syns too. I got the shock of my life cause I used to eat them all the time.

what can i have for tea...can be either day as not had anything but fruit really so far....i cant cook, dont have any food in really and will be home about 7.30 from doing my exercise so need something really simple and quick

was thinking rice and baked beans?

Back