Need somebody & general chit chat

eurovision its self was as poo as ever but always good for a laugh, i liked the pirates.

had SW crisps, cous cous cake so all good there on the eating front.

Weigh in tomoz so fingers and toes crossed ha ha

hows you?

I didnt get to see any of the eurovision apart from some old dude from croatia, at the point I switched over.

Totally missed the Eurovision thing.

Lost 4cm's off my waist this week (1st wk!). Only have 11cm's to go now. But today, as I'm feeling thin and positive had milk in my coffee and ate a biscuit..... What was I thinking!

I can never seem to go a whole day let alone the week.

Let me know how you go in your weigh in tomorrow.

Bren
X

Thats great Bren!

im starving, which i know isnt good for SW, we really needed to go shopping last Wednesday and still havnt been! now there is nothing left on crisps and a small tub of rice.

it dinner time and im having a chopped bannana in a muller light! not good, not good at all

Thanks you two,

For me its hard to stay in the zone because I have only a little to loose. But I am very aware that if I could just be diligent for 2 weeks it would all disappear and I could do the 3 weeks refeeding... then yay, just follow the maintenance rules.

I really do love my program, it works and I get to eat normal/real food why oh why I really could be finished in 5 weeks!

From everyone in OZ, what is a Mullerlight??

Bren
X

Thanks

Although wish I didn't ask...... was picturing a beer ( laughing )

Bren
X

Good Luck MB! Fingers crossed for you hun

You'll be grand

had my dinner of pasta and quorn left over from last nights tea, yummy.

but i can see all the tourists out of my works window eating ice cream and doughnuts, waffles and chips.....and you know what, im not thinking "gimmie" im actually thinking, you poor people dont you know what your doing to your bodies with all that sugar and fat.......no honest i am...appart from the ice cream, thats looks really nice LOL

That's a great attitude to have. I had ice cream when I went to Bridlington!

Back