Need somebody & general chit chat

ha ha , when some one said it to me when i first started i said the same thing...but its actually nice and cheap and quick......

any other ideas then?

Depends on what you have in your cupboards or are you planning on going shopping?

nope dont really do shopping lol

i have quorn, rice, pasta, chicken, beans, mushy peas, potatoes that are growing out of the cupboard, eggs, muller's, lettice urm...thats about it

had falafels (which have syns in them but not had anyother syns all day) and mushy peas ha ha and i was really really good and didnt pick at anything naughty, i stood up walked into the kitchen started raiding the cupbaords and then stopped myself :)

i stood up walked into the kitchen started raiding the cupbaords and then stopped myself :)[/quote]

Thats great MB. I did that all the time but I wasnt eatting because I was hungry.

If hungers not the problem then dont eat.

Dont know where I got that from but I think its a great wee saying.

that it is Vicky...and as we all know on SW you dont get hungry that the great thing about it. no it really just is bordem and fnacying something rather than actually being hungry.

iv started making my jewllery again to keep me busy when my partners not here and we are not doing renevation jobs about the house cos i can just sit watching the telly doing that and my hands are busy rather than sit watching telly keeping my hands busy with eating te he.

my partner is back from a training course now and its the weekend so plenty of work for us to be doing, should make it easier not to pick. im watching Eurovision tommorow with my friend who is also on SW and we are going to have a fruit salad and cous cous cake as nibbles ha ha

Oh great, Didnt know it was on tomorrow night but im going out.
Make some sw crisps & chickpea nuts (I am addicted, im sad), carrot & celery sticks and make your own Houmous(sp?)

SW crisps? are they the same as the wedges just thinner?

and chickpea nuts? never heard of that one...how do you do that then?

Firstly there is a debate as to the syn value of these, but my consultant said Free so im going with FREE lol

Crisps - You can get a crisp rake maker thing from ebay but I just use a big dinner plate. Peel spuds into thin crisp, Spray plate, put spuds on and spray again with frylite. Nuke on full for 6-10 mins depending on microwave until golden brown. Sprinkle with salt or spices. I use onion salt.

Chickpea nuts - Ya either love them or hate them. Drain can of chickpeas, dab with kitchen roll, stick on baking tray or big dish, spray well with frylite. Put in oven on full for 40-60 mins until crunchy. Spinkle with a bit of salt. :)

Beware of the chickpeas!!!!

My other half has banned me from eating them..... parrrrp!! hehehehee

My bottom is fine with chickpeas

i seem to be like that with any green day stuff ha ha :sign0137:
but must admit to chickpeas not being as bad as some stuff....im sure we will be fine just for eurovision night tehe

right then nearly home time so i shall wish you all a very nice weekend and bankholiday monday. i shall speak to you all again on tuesday when im back at work unless i really really need you then i may be popping back sooner LOL

have fun and stick to it girls
:)

Try having a glass of water first, somtimes we mistake thirst for hunger. Also it helps to get a hobby that you can do at home that keeps your hands busy. Mine is crocheting, you cant eat while doing that

went to see Indy last night and took a box of grapes with me so that i wouldnt eat any sweets, yummy grapes.

did have a take away though last night but tried to have something good...chicken & cashewnuts, wanted a puding so told my partner to get me a pudding on way back from takeaway and bless i went to get my pudding and it was a muller ligt bannana flavour...bless :)

had total of 74.5 syns since Thursday which may sound a lot but in comparison to my performance over the past couple of months its really good :)

We went last night to see forgetting sarah marshall, I had a apple lol

i really need to stop eating so much cerial, i know its only all bran and crunchy wheat but i like the taste with granulated sweetner and soya milk....but i dont need it and i always have it late at night while watchin TV...i need to stop! aggghhh

Hi MB,
How's it all going and how was Eurovision?

Bren
X

Back