Need somebody & general chit chat

no i think i need my jaw wiring or sommat, im just not very good at this, i dont like the way i look and i know it will only take loosing another half stone to look better...but i just dont do it

Maybe you need someone to do it for you.. you know give you a menu and tell you to stick to it so you dont have to think about it x

i have tried to write my own menu...in fact its stuck to the fridge as we speak , i dont think it lasted a week. there is nothing there anymore, no motivation at all, i have tried every trick in the book and then some, i just dont know what to do anymore. im not rubbish all the time, at work im a super star i have the dinner i take with me which is always SW plan, tea isnt always a problem, my partner and i have tea together and its SWplan, i never mix meat and pasta etc cos it just confusses me so i dont do it at all. its just Wednesday and thursdays when my partner isnt here and i have to fend for myself and then the sweet things call me, i dont have things inthe house cos i cant but just lately i have not been stopping myself having puddings, ice creams, chocolate and the cinema etc etc iv just been saying "well its the hen night", "well i was bad at the hen night may as well carry on the weekend as a treat", "well we are at the cinema, i will be good tommorow", "well why not its only one".....etc etc etc i dont know were Emma has gone and who this eating junk all the time person is?

So you know your danger times.. get prepared. I know full well "that " Emma cos she visits here at times. Junk is just that junk but sometimes it tastes soooo good. I like my food and I have a sweet tooth so I have swapped things around.. I eat my Alpen lights (the chocolate ones)at night with my cuppa .. I have at least 2 mini milks after dinner this week...Chocolate Snackajacks, the usual yoghurts .. weight watchers strawberry tart and toffee apple.. meringues.. rainbow drops.. space raiders.. fruit lollies.. I so want to help you xx

hey i need help in more ways than one lol

i shall have to get some things in then really shouldnt i, but then how do you stop yourself from eating them all at once? i have been known on more than one occasion to eat a whole box of Starwberry crunch cereal in one 'session'. what brands are best then , i know what thoses mini milks are and have had them before, but what the least syn breakfast bars etc.

i do want to be better but.........urm....im just not very good at it

Ok cereal bars I would recommend are the good old Alpen Lights.. dont moan about the price as would cost you more in crap!! 2 of those = 1 HEb .. Ryvita goodness bars are not as sweet so if you prefer a fruity taste then 1 of those is a HEb .. You stop yourself eating them by being on here and typing with 2 fingers as its hard to eat and type. Just allow yourself a certain amount.. think it through. I say to myself I could have 1 of those .. chocolate bar for example at so many syns or I can have 5 of those ..Mini milk for example for the same value.. what will take me longer to eat and what is not gonna make me feel crap about myself. I have been known to eat my alpens 4 yoghurts (all free) space raiders, and then meringue 2.5 syns with fruit and another yoghurt without coming up for air.. and yes felt sick but certainly didnt want anything else. The snackajacks are great for a chocolate fix.. 2.5 syns each.. eat 3 with a cuppa tea!!
Pace your food out.. try to eat free breakfasts, so that save a HEb for later when you need that fix.. ryvita minis are great for snacks with 3 x babybel lights HEb and Hea.

wow as if you can have 2 for a healthy B, cool. i shall get some in and give it a go then and when my partner moans at the shopping bill i shall just blame you lol.

right , i think its bed time, my knees are hurting from kneeling on the floor too much lol

thank you for being a friend and hopefully i wont let FBI down next week

xbunnyx

hey i need help in more ways than one lol

i shall have to get some things in then really shouldnt i, but then how do you stop yourself from eating them all at once?

i do want to be better but.........urm....im just not very good at it

i've found the best way to avoid this is to fill up on free food first, before you allow yourself your treat(s)

for example - i know i want something sweet in the evening or after dinner, so i usually eat 2 or 3 minimilks at 1.5 sins each. but before i eat them i will have a massive filling dinner so that once i've eaten my treat i don't want to go back for more.

...and stock up on low sin snacks.

i love crisps and chocolate. i don't buy chocolate as i feel it's a waste of my sins, but i eat minimilks instead and i buy space raiders or asda cheese curls which are only 3 and 3.5 sins a bag.

i've found the best way to avoid this is to fill up on free food first, before you allow yourself your treat(s)

for example - i know i want something sweet in the evening or after dinner, so i usually eat 2 or 3 minimilks at 1.5 sins each. but before i eat them i will have a massive filling dinner so that once i've eaten my treat i don't want to go back for more.

...and stock up on low sin snacks.

i love crisps and chocolate. i don't buy chocolate as i feel it's a waste of my sins, but i eat minimilks instead and i buy space raiders or asda cheese curls which are only 3 and 3.5 sins a bag.

the problem with that is i dont have to be hungry to eat sweet things, i can be bursting and still find room , think its the pudding belly.

lol

i think what im going to do is just waffle on here, no one has to read it if they dont want and maybe if i type it rather than eat it, then this may help lol

i feel poo today, im no medical person but i know im allergic to something in sweet foods, maybe too many E numbers or sommat but everytime i have 'too' many i wake up the day after or so with flu like symptoms, all my throat swollen and synus bloked etc etc and today my throat is really swollen and the area under my ribs are killing me....but still i do it everytime, you think i would learn, but i suppose its like an addiction, its harder to kick than you think.

well today is my boss's birthday and he is buying everyone a cream bun, i said No thank you, so its a start.....mainly cos i dont think i could swallow it lol

HEY MB,
Well done on resisting the bun!

You appear to be having some rough times at the moment. Remember what I said a few weeks ago "just get straight back onto it at the next meal". It's usually only a couple of hours away.

Bren
X

i know i know and i have your little saying stuck on the fridge too ha ha.

i even hadto go get the buns for everyone else....ummmmmm cake shops smell soooo good ha ha but i need to loose 7lb in 9 days LOL

Chewying gum and water. Sit ups an group exercising with your friend! You can do it.
XX

im doing my exercising tonight with my mate have to put extra extra effort in lol.

currently making my reserve fancy dress costume just in case

It's funny coz I feel the same after I've eaten sweet food, but like you I still keep eating it....bloody daft really coz if it did it to my children I'd not allow them to eat it any more....(go back to basics and I'm sure you could drop 5lb in that time.)

Back