Need somebody & general chit chat

its ok most of the time cos i sit on my bottom alot, as you can prob' tell, in front of the computer but when i get up to put files away its not a pretty sight.

have a great weekend everyone, im off to my hen due in Leeds and going to try my best to be a good girl while dressed as a Cow Girl lol

love dressing up as a cowgirls and that kinda stuff! was at a hen weekend in blackpool dressed as a pirate, our hen was peter pan. good times!

oh dear oh dear oh dear. the hen weekend was fab! but how much i ate wasnt. i also went to the cinema to see x files and Dark knight for the second time last night and had soooo many sweets i felt soooooo sick, i have never done that before, never eaten so many i actually felt sick but i think combined with the rest of the weekend it was just too much for my tummy. not good, not good at all.

naughty bunny *slap on the wrist*

Well it's not like you do it every weekend is it! You are allowed some time off to enjoy yourself every now and again!

i know but i have put 2lbs on according to my scales (official WI tomoroow night) so have to try get rid off it by wednesday!

Hey MB and Taz!

I'm about ready to take on the world again. Last of my visitors are this weekend and hopefully I can get back into a routine.

First challenge tomorrow is to get back up to 3ltrs with the water. It's cold hear and I find it difficult to drink water and not hot herbal tea's.

Also got the flu..... Anyway I aim to be back in full "posting force" next week!!!

Missed you all and hope you are all doing well and not tooooo many sweeties.

Bren
XX

good luck with the water drinking Bren

im kneeling on the floor at the moment trying to use the sewing machine cos im too lazy to set it up on the table lol

put 2lbs on this week grrrr

agghhh im busy so my mind is all active so it not cos im bored but i just had....yes iv eaten it....a bowl of all bran and soya milk for my tea! i mean come on not only is there syns in it but were is the nutrition and i will just be hungry again later and then pick on crap! whats wrong with me!

You tell me!! What is wrong? Are you just not in the zone? Or are you in self destruct mode?

i think im just supposed to be fat. i am in the process of making a veg stirfry now though to stop me picking later.

not at this rate im not. i get in the 'zone' for about 3 days then thats it. im making a new costume for the 16th august fancy dress due cos im too fat to wear the harley quinn one i have, my partner tried to tell me that it was the cut of the fabric that made my belly stick out more that normal and my boobs completely disapear lol bless him, its actually just the food i have been raming into my mouth

You have 10 days till the do... get motivated .. why spend time on another costume when you could spend time making lots of scrummy healthy food. And think how great it will feel to wear the Harlequin costume and how great the pics will look xx

not going to happen for a start i cant cook for toffee (cant even make that) and to loose weight in time to wear me new ice queen costume will still make it look better so there is still the small motivation there. i have no more outings planned until the 16th so i should be less tempted to be naughty, i have made 2 extra bowls of stir fry for tommorow, so im trying (very!). im just not very good at it and there is nothing i can do about that really, i lost a stone and half, i have put back on the half so iv still lost a stone since i started so thats still good, not good enough, but good. i just dont have a sensible food eating brain

Back