Need somebody & general chit chat

Oh MB you really don't wanna know hun! I think the McFlurry is something like 54 Syns! I will stop right there, you go have a great holiday x

on holiday, tryin to be good honest! lol, keep thinking Bren will tell me of if i have that....or another slice of that at least! see you all in a week.

its great here had some Spa treatments and everything...aahhhhh

Get back to your holiday and enjoy yourself. Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back

Hey you no telling off until you return now go and have me a margarita!

Hope your having a wonderful time and looking forward to some photos.
XXXXX

im back! lol. im going to weigh in tonight despite puttin on the weight of a small aircraft as i need to know what i have actually put on so i can judge how extreamly good i have to be for the rest of my life!

HEY MB!

How was the holiday? Glad your back and missed you lots.

Bren
X

twas good, very good in fact had lots of spa treatments and relaxing and of course lots of eating ha ha three sourses at every breakfast, lunch and tea its no wonder they think all of us Brits are fat....we are when we go out there and eat there food ha ha

back home now and its raining! so cant get all of my washing done as i hoped.

how you been?

Okay, not managed 2 weeks 100% but had a few days close to. I'm going through a period of not being able to commit because I want it by a certain time (5 weeks). So going to take it one day at a time.

However I have managed 4 out of the last six days at the gym and this is increasing my appetite? But I feel I'm burning off my temptations from during the day. Feeling better about now than I did this time this week!

Glad your back to kick my arse!

Bren
X

im back! lol. im going to weigh in tonight despite puttin on the weight of a small aircraft as i need to know what i have actually put on so i can judge how extreamly good i have to be for the rest of my life!
Hey welcome back! Glad you had a good time, back on it now then?

Hey welcome back! Glad you had a good time, back on it now then?

get weighed tonight at 6pm o will start again tommorow...mainly cos i havent been shopping yet so have no food in at all so takeaway for tea last night when we got bck from airport at 9pm then pasty for dinner today and going to mums for tea....also my partner wants to start on it, i took the SW book to Malta with us and my partner read through it there and isnt going to go to meetings but wants to follow the rules, seeing as we both eat the same thing for tea we just need to make changes to breakfast and dinner so this should help me stay on track more, i hope ha ha

For a quick meal I like pasta with Quark stirred in and cheese (HEA) melted on top. I bung in mushrooms and asparagus for the last few minutes of the pasta. It's gorgeous!

Bren, put a piccy up of me in a Bikini! agghh, only look if your of strong stomach lol.

glad to hear you have been doing really well, keep it up, at least you know when your going wrong or 'not having a 100% day' and then get right back on track with it, im proud of you and so should you be.

:)

Thanks gorgeous, that's really lovely of you.

Lets get on with it starting tomorrow. Ive been okay today, a few indulgences but did got to the gym and I think i've drunk about 5 ltrs now!!!

Just going to check out the pic now!
X

right then got weighed last night...guess how much....go on guess.................................

ok i shall tell you....................

i put on, wait for it....after 2 weeks being not too bad but not good in Malta...i put on...

eight and a half pound!!!!! agggggggghhhhhhhh what the hell! oh dear oh dear oh dear

Congrats are in order!

Remember you had a wonderful time and now a little dedication over the next 2 or 3 weeks (it took that long to gain, it should come off quickly) and you'll be back to where you were.

MB, were you at goal? before you left for holiday.

Bren
XX

my goal weight was 11.4 im now 11.11 1/2 and i dont want to have to pay! lol. had cous cous cake and fruit for dinner, dont want to starve myself as that wont help either ha ha

im still a little taken aback by it, seems an awful lot really to say i wasnt that bad.

remember 1/3 is fluid retention, 1/3 is fat and the other 1/3 is a combo of these plus toxins like sugars.

Once you get back into a routine your body will bounce back reasonably quickly you have trained it now. Stay positive and drink the water to flush it out really fast.

X

im drinking....im drinking, spending more time walking to the water machine than working ha ha

i know, i know but its just a bit of a bummer, i could have been a lot lot worse and thought i was doing ok on holiday...oh well, will be ok :)

I got really bummed for a few days there and got quite off track. I started a thread when my mind got better Positive - what are you doing right. Daggy I know.

However instead of focusing on what you are not doing, reflecting on the goods areas that way you forget that struggle/worried feeling.

Like you are snacking on fruit and drinking lots of water!

Love
Bren
X

Back