Need somebody & general chit chat

Taz- why dont you want it warm Sat but you do sun?
On Saturday I have a kickboxing grading which will last an hour and a half. I then have an advanced karate grading which is tough and lasts 2 hours. If it's hot on Saturday the gradings will be so much harder. I want it hot on Sunday so Mr Taz can take me somewhere nice for the day to recover from the gradings!

On Saturday I have a kickboxing grading which will last an hour and a half. I then have an advanced karate grading which is tough and lasts 2 hours. If it's hot on Saturday the gradings will be so much harder. I want it hot on Sunday so Mr Taz can take me somewhere nice for the day to recover from the gradings!

Best of luck Taz! Knock em' dead, but not literally lol

Taz go and kick some judges butt for me.... oh and good luck at the grading.

Think hubby should take you for a massage and a wine!

Bren
X

cool, my friends are all black belts and above, iv been to see them get their grades and i kinda understand. its hard, and i only watch lol

good luck
x

Thanks guys, this is going to be the biggest challenge yet! It's my first kickboxing grading so that's bad enough but in my karate grading they want me to stay up and go for the next belt up. That's a lot of pressure as I only learnt the kata for the next belt last Saturday! I was told last night that I should be getting my black belt at the end of next year - That IS scary!

Taz what an amazing achievement! You go "Jackie Chan girl!"

My head is still spinning from it at the moment. last night 2 of the Sensei's kept going off and talking about me, it made me really nervous!

It's like this dieting business.... stay in the zone.

Definately. Anyway, shouldn't you be in bed? It's the middle of the night over there!

prob' just saying how great your doing, it tends to be the way that people go away and talk about you when they are jelous or saying something nice but shout it when they are being mean...just human nature.

you will be a super star, stay focused and give it all you have got

:party0049:

right then bye bye girls until 2moz im off to do my Anthea Turner Y plan Exercise video....yep its as cheesy as it sounds

:wavey:

just spent 45 minutes of my dinner hour arguing with BT, now im having to wolf down my cous cous cake....not a happy bunny :(

Hey MB
Hope your enjoying the weekend. I start my grueling month of June challenge's today. help me, encourage me and most of all hound me... I must stay on track and win this battle of the last few kilos and inches!

Bren
X

post from my 'Tonight' poll incase it goes before Nann Jaxs gets to read it.
"oooo Nanna i dont mean anythng by it, i agree with you. soory if i made you feel upset or like you had ofended me or owt, its hard when your not actually speaking the words to add the sounds if you know what i mean, the written word is harder to grasp the underlying sacrasm or laughter. sorry....the stupid poll hasnt gone any way haha so it didnt work ha ha.

i ended up wearing a rather short black pinafore dress with boots and stripy blue and black tights. was a good night "

hope that makes sense Nanna. you know we love you,you havnt stoped me posting, have you not noticed how im still waffling on ha ha

put a piccy of what i wore in my album

Today was really good, only had a brief thought about food! Thank god.....

Tomorrow makes 2 days 100%. I am soooo determined to look hot for my birthday and i have 2 dress's which I bought last year and didn't get the opportunity to wear them before weight crept back on.

How's your day going?

Bren

X

im glad to see your determined mybe you can rub some off on me, iv ben terrible , again! ha ha going on holiday for 2 weeks tommorow night and i keep using it as an excuse"ican have pizza & chips for tea cos im on holiday soon".....naughty

just packing all the stuff i want to take with me and trying to cut it down so i dont take as much, as you never really need it all lol

you keep it up and keep in mind how great you will look in your dress. its not far now, your nearly there, be a shame to blow you hard work for the sake of some food you will have forgotten you have eaten and not even remember the taste 3 minutes after you have finished it

Back