Need somebody & general chit chat

Thanks darlin.

Have an awesome holiday, where are you off to?

Bren
X

HEY YOU!

LOTS OF WATER AND FOCUS ON THAT BIKINI, FOR MALTA!

Although everything you have eaten begins with M for Malta!!!!!

Bren
X

HEY YOU!

LOTS OF WATER AND FOCUS ON THAT BIKINI, FOR MALTA!

Although everything you have eaten begins with M for Malta!!!!!

Bren
X

ha ha you nutter i never thought of that MMMMMMM MALTA lol

Bikini, are you insaine.....even though that may clear the beach & give me the best spot in the sun :)

hows you doing today?

I've seen you pics girlfriend and I'm sure you would be very safe in public in a bikini!!!

Me doing fab. Made the 2nd day now 100% and have been 80% prior to then (10 days) and have lost a total of 5.5 cm's off the waist and fitting into some old clothing! I have a black dress in my album's and want to fit into this for my birthday 24th July. Will be size 10 and hopefully around the 65 - 66 kilo mark.

When do you leave? and how long will you be gone?

B

WOW well dont you, your great, keep it up :party0049:

last day on the net (until 5pm our time) today got to get up at 2am in the morning to get to the airport and get back on 18th June! woop woop

i wanna see that you have been 100% for the 2 weeks im away and slinking about in your dress pre party. :)

Wouldn't that be fabulous.

I might just might depending on my measurements, as I refer to a chart which in the past I documented of my weight and measurements to guess how much I weigh, think about jumping on the scales.

I dont use them anymore as I used to jump on them easily 6 or more times a day! Had some therapy for it.

Bren
x

Did I mention very very jealous about your holiday.

I've seen you pics

Me doing fab. Made the 2nd day now 100% and have been 80% prior to then (10 days) and have lost a total of 5.5 cm's off the waist and fitting into some old clothing! I have a black dress in my album's and want to fit into this for my birthday 24th July. Will be size 10 and hopefully around the 65 - 66 kilo mark.

B

well done bren you sound like you are doing soooo well i am sure you WILL fit into that black dress for your birthday and would love to see you in it in pics when you reach your goal x

What am I going to do without you for over 2 weeks. Oh that's right work on my whiteness..... thinness!

X

What am I going to do without you for over 2 weeks. Oh that's right work on my whiteness..... thinness!

X

ha ha

we are both going to concentrate on telling each other how fab' we have been while i have been away. i want you to remember that if you 'cheat' you have to tell me when i get back and how you dont want to have to do that so therefore dont 'cheat' lol

i will have to tell you how i have done while away and i want to come back and tell you i have been really good and feel fab' for staying on track. :)

It's a date!

Make sure though you do enjoy yourself and have a drink for my... a margarhita.

I know that the weekend will be the most trying time. And how silly of my making "measure in" day Monday. after the weekend!

Behave but enjoy, remember you are so close to goal and drink plenty of water.

How many of you going?

X

i went to weigh in this week but have forgotten the password for the site, of course i do not expect anyone to post it but does anyone know the syns values for the following naughty things that i have had this weekend:-

Mcdonalds-
large quarterpounder cheese
large fries
Orieo McFlurry

normal size bag of:-

maltessers
minstrels

half pepperoni & pinapple pizza
fries with chip spice

cheers :)

i went to weigh in this week but have forgotten the password for the site, of course i do not expect anyone to post it but does anyone know the syns values for the following naughty things that i have had this weekend:-

Mcdonalds-
large quarterpounder cheese
large fries
Orieo McFlurry

normal size bag of:-

maltessers
minstrels

half pepperoni & pinapple pizza
fries with chip spice

cheers :)

wow very naughty!! only 'naughty' thing i had all weekend was booze and ONE slice of pizza and i have PUT ON 2 lb!

malteasers are 9.5 for standard bag :)

wow very naughty!! only 'naughty' thing i had all weekend was booze and ONE slice of pizza and i have PUT ON 2 lb!

malteasers are 9.5 for standard bag :)

oh i had booze as well for the first time in a year....well if your going to go bad, go really bad!.
so Malteasers are 9.5, thats one down....any thoughts on the rest anyone?

Forgot to wish you a wonderful holiday beautiful and we'll chat when you get back.

HAVE A BLAST!

Bren
X

have a good 'un

Back