Need support and advice

Hi everyone, second week into lipotrim.. Excited and delighted to say first week was 9lbs but having a bad day.. Feeling low and depressed today.. Any advice on how too keep myspirits up!

I'm on the diet for a wedding in June, but mainly because I'm sick and tired of been stared at or been looked down on by friends and when I go out getting the frown for drinking wasted calories, but most of all for my own love and respect ;)

I'm 26 and weighed 18stone7lbs on day one.. I don't eat 100's of bars of chocolate or chineses till I'm blue in the face although I skip breakfast and lunch and wouldn't eat till god knows when has put me were I am today !!!

So that's me... I hope there's others out there feeling the same as myself as any words of encouragement would be perfect ;)

All my love.

Sam x

Welcome Sam:welcome2:

I have moved your thread into the Lipotrim forum as it will get more attention here and hopefully others will be able to help with support and advice.

You have done very well to lose 9lbs on Lipotrim on your first week, well done:happy096:

It is natural to feel down at times, especially at the start as a lot of emotions seem to come up to the surface and the weekends are especially tough on most of us.

By June you will be at the wedding feeling very proud of yourself for sticking with your diet and by then you could have two to three stone off.

Hang in there:hug99:

Hi Sam and what a fantastic start on the LT!!! All of us on here have struggles so I'm additcted to this place and come on a couple of times a day as my distraction / pick me up!! I'm into the start of my 3rd week and finding it as harder than ever not to pick tiny nibbles when I'm serving out everyone else's dinner...

The fact you've got a wedding in June (is it one you're a guest at or the bride???!) is great motivation and a good goal to see how much you can lose between now and then. As my oh said today ' you're not on this diet forever and think how much you've lost already' ....

Lots of people on here say to just take one day at a time and not to think too far ahead which is great advice. Also distract yourself (I've been looking at holidays and concert tickets - not that I can afford either boo hoo...) to stop me from moping.

Chin up and think how fabulous you'll look by June and show all those skinny mates that you've got more in you're little finger than they have in their skinny pins!!!

You are doing the very best thing you could be doing - stopping this now. You are young and you can live a long thinner life. Good for you. x

Thanks mini,

Appreciate that... Fingers crossed I'll be a skinny mini in the brides maid dress.. It's hard but the results be worth it... Since putting on the weight I also decided I wasn't entitled for be loved or admired by men so hopefully that might be another encouragement x

Since putting on the weight I also decided I wasn't entitled for be loved or admired by men so hopefully that might be another encouragement x

Oh bless you, truly nice, genuine people will love you whatever the scales say xxx

Thanks guys, your right these threads are great words of encouragement; And June is also a goal setter ;)

I am chief bridesmaid along side 5 others who are size 8-10.. And I know I shouldn't be focusing on them but it's hard when ever we are together my weight seems to be the main topic of convo and probably my own fault as they see me shy away from trips etc so I don't have to embarrass myself!! So here's to lipotrim changing all that xx

Weigh days Friday x

Hiya Sam and welcome. It makes my heart break to hear someone so young with such low self-esteem almost opting out of the fun things in life. The name you chose for yourself says it all really - I like it!
Before you even lose lots of weight on this diet (and you will lose loads), you will start gaining confidence. You feel this because every day you manage 100% you feel so proud of yourself and that definitely raises your self-respect! You don't have to make any food decisions other than which shake to have which gives you a wonderful break from feeling guilty about bad food choices. Your clothes also start feeling baggy very early on which feels soooo good! All the water makes your skin clearer and people will start noticing the change in your face and weight then the compliments start rolling in. You will start to believe that if you can control your weight you can do other things in life that you didn't think you could do. So stick with it, babe, and enjoy all the changes.
By the way, you don't have to be slim to be loved. In fact, most of my slim, beautiful friends have had their hearts broken time and time again, poor souls. I started LT at nearly 20 stone and, frankly, I am adored by my OH!! That's not me being big-headed - it's just to point out that your name Hope for Love and Respect will come true. x :D

Jessie 888 said:
Hiya Sam and welcome. It makes my heart break to hear someone so young with such low self-esteem almost opting out of the fun things in life. The name you chose for yourself says it all really - I like it!
Before you even lose lots of weight on this diet (and you will lose loads), you will start gaining confidence. You feel this because every day you manage 100% you feel so proud of yourself and that definitely raises your self-respect! You don't have to make any food decisions other than which shake to have which gives you a wonderful break from feeling guilty about bad food choices. Your clothes also start feeling baggy very early on which feels soooo good! All the water makes your skin clearer and people will start noticing the change in your face and weight then the compliments start rolling in. You will start to believe that if you can control your weight you can do other things in life that you didn't think you could do. So stick with it, babe, and enjoy all the changes.
By the way, you don't have to be slim to be loved. In fact, most of my slim, beautiful friends have had their hearts broken time and time again, poor souls. I started LT at nearly 20 stone and, frankly, I am adored by my OH!! That's not me being big-headed - it's just to point out that your name Hope for Love and Respect will come true. x :D

Couldn't have put it any better.
I believe in: for everyone, there's someone out there.
Good luck on your journey Hun, n u will be gorgeous( which I no, you are already are now) n skinnny come June n all your skinny friends will be so so envious of u.
Chin up chick, we are all here for u.
Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back