Need support please!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by 99hardid, 26 July 2011 Social URL.

1. 99hardid

99hardid Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi all,

This is my first time on lipotrim as I decided enough was enough and I needed to sort myself out. Decided to go for Lipotrim as I have spinal issues and cant exercise as much as I used to. Im on day 4 currently and I keep getting migraines that I cant shift even with paracetamol and I've felt like I'm going to be sick since day 1. As much as i dont want to quit Lipo these two things alone are putting me off continuing. Any advice or tips would be appreciated as im struggling right now
    !

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KellyLinton

KellyLinton Determined to succeed ...

Start Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I've seeen people post on here [in response to the headace issue] to make sure you keep hydrated and drink the recommended quantity of water.

My pharmacist did say that you can feel pretty lousey utill day 5 or 6 [from experience, I can tell you, following this it really does get easier].

Just a thought, but Lipotrim has a freephone help line and again, from what people say on the forums, they are really helpful and supportive. It may be worth a try - if only for reassurance.

I do hope you will be able to continue.

Good Luck...

4. NeekyNoo

NeekyNoo Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim alternative
    This could just be dehydration! If these symptoms persist for another week, maybe you should come off the diet. But usually it goes away after day 4/5, so you're neeeearly there :D
    I'm on Day 1. getting there :D

5. happyhealthy

happyhealthy Omnomnomnom

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st9lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(37.36%)
    Diet:
    Good ol' Calorie Counting and a little bit of happiness :)
  6. cbondy

cbondy Member

Wow happyhealthy that's amazing, you look fab and thanks for your post :) it's helped me carry on as I have about 6 stone to lose and it's only day 5 :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.