Need support please!

99hardid

Hi all,

This is my first time on lipotrim as I decided enough was enough and I needed to sort myself out. Decided to go for Lipotrim as I have spinal issues and cant exercise as much as I used to. Im on day 4 currently and I keep getting migraines that I cant shift even with paracetamol and I've felt like I'm going to be sick since day 1. As much as i dont want to quit Lipo these two things alone are putting me off continuing. Any advice or tips would be appreciated as im struggling right now
!

I've seeen people post on here [in response to the headace issue] to make sure you keep hydrated and drink the recommended quantity of water.

My pharmacist did say that you can feel pretty lousey utill day 5 or 6 [from experience, I can tell you, following this it really does get easier].

Just a thought, but Lipotrim has a freephone help line and again, from what people say on the forums, they are really helpful and supportive. It may be worth a try - if only for reassurance.

I do hope you will be able to continue.

Good Luck...

This could just be dehydration! If these symptoms persist for another week, maybe you should come off the diet. But usually it goes away after day 4/5, so you're neeeearly there :D
I'm on Day 1. getting there :D

Wow happyhealthy that's amazing, you look fab and thanks for your post :) it's helped me carry on as I have about 6 stone to lose and it's only day 5 :)

Back