Need Support!!!

dee_26

Hi,

I have been doing Lipotrim just over 2 weeks and i did start havin a salad at the night after day 11 because i was so drained and still managed to loose 16lbs, which i was really pleased.

Then i decided to go back to 100% with my sister to start on sun, but since ive been having that meal and i went out sat for food even tho i was good, i just want sugar. God i cant curb the craving and it has got the better of me today and i have seriously binged with biscuits, bread and sweets.

God someone help, i am currently studing for exams and i think this is why i have really struggled this last week.

I am planning to start fresh tomorrow with 2 shakes and a meal and then 3 shakes until goal, What do you think?

Does anyone fancy being a friend to help eachother along the way, really want to be 10st for the summer, i know i have set myself back, but can i recover do you think?

Dee

12/02 - 13st
19/02 - 12 3lbs
26/02 - 11 12lbs

16 lb is a fantastic result so well done on that! I think being addicted to carbs which we all are is really hard to beat, but being on this diet helps that as doesnt allow any at all, cravings get easier with time, but maybe just have a tin of tuna or piece of chicken if u really get the urge to eat. I personally don't like the idea of having 2 shakes and a meal as I think I would likely to cheat by adding things to it lol.
I'm sure you can recover just need to be focused on what you want, good luck! x

Hi Dee,
In answer to your question i say yes you can recover.
I have had horrendous moments on this since i started but i've just kept going.
I have done exactly what you have today but then i have immediately forgotten about it and carried on.
Just focus on your brilliant loss so far and spend as much time on here as possible.
You only have a small amount to lose, this is only short term for you and then you can eat all the lovely stuff you're craving, in moderation of course lol x

I'm there with you Dee! I get married in May and would like to lose at least 2 stone by then, I'll spur you on if you can pester me every day to make sure I'm on track! Lol x

Thanks Guys,

Well woke up this morning with a positive view and got 2 exams today, so hopefully i will pass with flying colours, i hope :)

I really appreciate the support and have decided to go back onto 3 shakes and get back into ketosis and loose this weight for the last time, dont know if ive put any on, but i will try my hardest to loose as much weight as possible before weigh in on sat.

Hey Lolapink, you are definatly on, i will pester you. i have 13 weeks to day for my holiday at the end of may and want to be a slimmer and healthier person on that beach.
So if we help eachother we will get to GOAL!!!!

Dee xx

Back