Need to be careful forever Attn: AKB

Hi Anja

Hope the work is going well and you are going loads of help from t'Internet!
Did you get my text earlier? Me, in a Next size 10 jeans???? Hope the Pizza Hut splurge doesn't affect scales too much tomorrow - oh well, holiday's over now! SS with a vengeance now back in work routine from tomorrow.
Am on Cambridge Diet website now, just going to request they change how they list my geographical areas as it's a bit misleading.
Going to check weather as if fine tomorrow will cycle to work and back - yay!
Hope you get a good, uninterrupted night's sleep and so do I!!
Catch up tomorrow, work permitting,
Lots of love,
A
xxxx:D

Congratulations Ailsa on the size 10. And I'm trying to take things easy and I'm not so stressed. Mam is not too bad at the moment but my son is moving house on Friday so I'll be rushing around. And Cat has her induction day tomorrow and then i think she starts properly on Monday. Hope your son has a great day at school tomorrow.
Irene xx

Hiya,
It's a holiday - who cares! I'm going to be much less than angelic when I'm in Spain! I promise you that!

Got your text, sorry I didn't reply, was in the middle of something. Don't worry about the wedges/garlic bread & excellent about the size 10s!

Wide awake even earlier than usual but will use the time productively to get my Ebay parcels ready & put some washing on so I can hang it out before I go to work! Just did a long post to Georgiasmum as she PMed me about Spain.

Haven't started tape text yet but woke up with full sentences of introduction going round my head.

Hi Irene! Thanks so much for supporting both of us - it means so much to us! How are you getting on now? I also came off for my birthday & it took me days to get back to normal, the cravings hit with a vengeance!

Speaking of which I went 117 cals over today as I had the last of the choc raisins... BUT I have been a good girl & modified today's menu to be 100 under to counter! Woohoo!

Just typing that message about Spain makes me want to be there desperately! Mum said it was 25 in the shade today, 33 or so in full sun & she went to aqua aerobics in our communal pool run by 1 of our neighbours. I'm praying it'll still be on in October as it sounds like a great workout & great fun. Mum's never done that before & she loved ever minute but she ached badly the rest of the day although she said that the swelling in her feet had started to go down & she's still going again tomorrow!, sorry today! (Tues, Wed, Thurs but she's at Town Hall on Thurs getting planning permission for the work that's already started in the garden which she didn't realise requires a bribe, sorry permission! 2.5% fee!)

Anyway will go put washing on & go back to bed!

Love xxx

Up at 3am - are you mad????

Hope you managed to get stuff done and it doesn't make you too tired today!
Scales this am are too scary - 11 something eeekk :eek: :eek: Hope it's not all fat but mostly water!
Must go, first day back at work
A
xxxxx:D

Hi honey!

Fat? Pah! No way! A couple of potato wedges & a slice of garlic bread isn't going to turn you fat overnight! Silly woman! Might just be glycogen going back on... I put 4lbs on when I went to WW after SSing!

Bit knackered today, my own fault! Didn't get Ebay stuff done in the end but did get washing done & hung outside! Have been buzzing about all day so no Spanish as yet! Going to Maidstone DVLA in the morning assuming post brings Churchill letter, will ring them in a min to confirm it's going out tonight & will definitely be with me tomorrow. Spoke to Mum & gutted as our pool will be shutting for Winter re ins. terms between 1st Oct and 1st April so it won't be open when I'm there... plenty peed off!

Went to T. Wells at lunch as nice day, found a £10 Bodyshop voucher Cynthia gave me birthday last year unspent so went off to see what I fancied & spend hour walking in sunshine for exercise, admittedly fairly slowly browsing round shops but better than sitting on my bum all lunchtime. Got some makeup remover & a new brown eyeshadow. (Had a mini makeover as one of the staff was putting several colours on me to see which ones brought out my eyes best!- I LOVE having people do facials/fuss over me/having my hair cut etc.)

Better go, more work!
Love Anch xxx

Mini - don't worry!

I'm just having a fat day today - the result of too big a plateful at Pizza Hut last night - the irony of the situation - I was eating cos I was so happy I'd got into Next size 10 jeans -D'uh - like stuffing salad potatoes in my mouth is really going to help!!!
Actually my son and I were saying goodbye to the holidays as he started school again this morning - he's annoyingly silent about whether he enjoyed himself - he's practising for being a Kevin the teenager and just grunting things like "s'alright", "nothing" etc whenever I ask him about his day.

On a more serious note tho Mini, I am still fat - I have two huge rolls of fat/excess skin above and below my waistline, I've a feeling even if I got down to some incredible weight like 8 and a half stone I'd still have them - this is the consequence of 20 years of obesity. I don't intend to upset anyone who still has a way to go on their diet journey but 11 stones, which the scales reported this morning (blushing - I gained half a stone having a week off CD) when you are 5'4" at full stretch is not a healthy weight. OK, it's much, much healthier than I was and if this is the weight/figure I end up maintaining at then I will not mind - I realised years ago that nothing short of a total body transplant will have me looking like Sarah Jessica Parker, I'll never be wearing a sleeveless sheath dress, bikini or mini skirt. Whilst I said I got into the size10 jeans I forgot to mention they looked like I could use to lose another stone!

This last bit seems so much harder to lose than the first bit - I guess cos I'm bored now (been SSing - supposedly- for almost a year) and I'm letting all the compliments go to my head plus realistically I'm not going to look much different to other people when I do lose this last stone - only my waistbands and I will be able to tell!

I think subconsciously I'm sabotaging myself because I'm frightened of finishing - this losing weight thing has masked my obsession with food, I've become a VLCD diet bore and SSing is easy as I just don't have to deal with my food issues. I'm one of the people who can't seem to stop once I've started eating - and I didn't get to 22stones making sensible choices re what to eat/when to eat/how much to eat etc. So I've a whole learning curve to climb up yet. And it's really quite daunting. My long term aim is to have a very simple and structured menu in the week (porridge/fruit (yuk!) yogurt/low fat protein/veggies etc) and allow myself to be a lot more free at the weekends. I'm hoping that will be manageable and help me not to feel deprived and won't induce the dreadful guilt of "oh I shouldn't have eaten that..." etc. Plus I need to do a whole lot more exercise - if I want to eat more I need to move more!

Anyway, now I am at this end of the weight spectrum I want to stay here, for the first time ever I'm actually conscious of my size in a more positive way and I revel in buying clothes from "normal" shops and I want to carry on doing so. I realise now that there are different levels of fat and no longer do I think "oh I'm 11 stone, I'm really fat so it doesn't matter if I eat this chocolate, that pizza, this cheese etc etc etc".

Gosh, don't I go on?? Sorry, will bimble off and read to the boy whilst he eats his yummy homemade pizza and mixed vegetables.

Lots of love,
A

Hi Anch

Bummer re pool but cool re unexpected voucher - it's great spending unexpected windfalls!
Will love to chat tonight, if you call me I can call you back as BT have supposedly given me free calls evenings/weekends. Will be free after 8:30,
catch up later,
much love,
A
xxxx
PS Car window started working again just after I set off for garage - bleedin' thing!

I suppose it was inevitable really... my body's used to getting up at this time. Have just got all my Ebay parcels ready as I can go to PO quickly while I wait for postman to get to mine!

Just about to fill in DVLA form as haven't done it yet & put all my docs ready. The cats are all hanging round but they're NOT getting breakfast yet!

Thanks so much for last night's help!

Love xxx

Hiya Honey

Glad to be able to help last night, anytime at all and you are entirely welcome!
Hope you are managing to get car stuff sorted and are not too tired when you do get into work!
Lots of love,
Ailsa
PS Scales said 10.13 today - phew!!!

Hiya,

Thanks again for the reality check yesterday & the support & help too of course. Was still in shock but much better today, although Dad had gone to bed when I emerged so no talking but I'm certain Mum will tell him if I don't!

Nexia is actually selling on Ebay - will soon be gone & I will have cash to spend on last OU payments for this year! Yeay!

Was 10,9 this am. Went to DVLA late as by 10.30 still no post so I went & found the postie 2 streets away & begged for our post. Then spent 2.5 dispiriting hours there! I informed her that the car would be moving from recovery to salvage shortly & then she refused to accept the recovery address & made me sit & continuously ring Churchill to get the salvage address; which they wouldn't give me as they hadn't moved car yet & thus didn't know! 2 VERY frustrating hours later I took form back to same woman & she accepted it with the original address on so I basically wasted 2 hours! Thank God my office is understanding as I finally sauntered in at 2.30! At that point had had no drinks or lunch & ended up drowning myself with 1.5 litres of water & then deciding hunger had passed & only had my grapes for lunch so no idea how weigh in will go shortly! Am hoping for 10,12 2lbs loss but we'll see. Have never had an evening weight less than 11,0 so this would be another major excitement!

Better go finish up & stop wasting!
Love xxx

10,11! (evening dressed weight, work trousers, long sleeved top, underwear)

Woohoo! Better go & change tracker!

Love xxx

10-11 - that is so FANTASTIC - :D :D :D :D
well done for sticking so well to your diet plans - WOO-HOO - so, so , so proud of you - what a fab skinny-minny board buddy I have in you!!!!
Wayyyy - am running around room in celebration!

More later, lots of love,
A

Yo skinny minny!
Am off to watch Beeb3 doc re "Say no to the Knife" - from the trailers the 2 individuals in it are DDG - garn - why can't I be on a prog like that instead of such beautiful people - probably cos I'd be going "bring it on, cut it all off NOW" so not ideal huh - LOL!
Hoping my scales are lower tomorrow and yours too - woo-hoo - in the 9s soon, you lucky luck thing!
Sleep well and hope you get things sorted with your Dad!
Lots of love,
A

Hola chica!

?Que tal contigo? Espero que todo este bien hoy. ?Tu durmio bien?
Esta manana pese 10.10.5 asi que soy muy feliz:) ? Cuanto tu peso esta manana?

!El trabajo esta agujereando hoy y mi jefe ha acabado ya asi que puedo escribirle!

!Tengo un nuevo cliente el venir esta tarde - esperanza de I que me no agotan tambien despues de completar un ciclo a casa! !El completar un ciclo para trabajar dos dias que funcionan - soy un santo!!!!

!Ahora debo hacer un cierto trabajo y beber mas agua e ir al servicio! !Una que vida de la diversion tengo!

Espero que tu pueda entender mi Esapnol pobre!

Coja para arriba mas adelente y espere que tu tiene un buen dia!

Besos,
A

¡Hola Chica!

¡Buenas tardes! Estoy bien, gracias. He pesado 10,9 otra vez esta mañana, pero es buen porque comí una cena de algunas altas calorías anoche.

He te enviado antes una mensaje del Internet de mi trabajo del fin de curso.

No dormí bien anoche, hemos recibido una llamada por telefono a las 1 de la madrugada, pero no sé quien estaba...

¡Felicidades y mucha suerte para tu tercera cliente!

(Sorry to everyone else - we're children!)

Besos,
xxx

Ailsa
Did you write that yourself or use something clever off the internet. Can understand Spanish better than I write it so understood some bits.
Irene xx

Hi Irene,

Sorry we were just messing about! Ailsa used her memory & occasionally Babelfish on Altavista (the translation website)... I understood all of it but there are a few very strange ways of phrasing so Babelfish definitely came into play.;)

As usual I can't sleep... Last weekend before my dissertation's in & was up the day before yesterday at this time from insomnia & yesterday at 1.10am because our phone rang! (Still no idea who it was, was a reverse charge call but got cut off before we could accept or reject them!) Sold my Nexia on Ebay yesterday so may need to take time out to run up the garage & move/sell my old car! Also since the battery's on charge in our shed I'll have to wander up & put it back in!

Hope everything is going great with you. Haven't been around too much on here lately. How are your Mum & Cat? 3 weeks today to the London Meet!

Better see if I can try & sleep!
Love xxx

Back