Need to be careful forever Attn: AKB

Hiya,

Had a lovely evening - the rain held off (just started now) and there were 4 Mums and 7 kids at the park and then 1 Mum plus 3 extra kids for tea!
I made my favourite biscuits ever and apart from having a teen weeny little taste to check they were OK I've avoided them and packed up the remainder and sent them home with the vistors! Phew!!!

Am now cowering up here whilst boy showers as the urge to rush downstairs and make another batch is quite strong but I shall resist and when I do venture down later it will be to do my CDC homework and to unpack my latest order and watch recorded Corrie whilst eating choc tetra ice cream. Fed a couple of other Mum's who are contemplating CD a bit of Malt Toffee bar and reckon their hooked!!!!

Are you pleased with your haircut? What colour is it - still dark red?
Going off to re-read posts and some stuff the lovely Mini sent me,

Probably catch up tomorrow or later depending on my newly found resolve lasting longer than 10 minutes!

Lots of love,
A
xxxx:D

Hiya,

Hope your resolve is staying strong! Dad's just sat down with his dinner so I might get him to take a pic in a bit! He didn't notice I'd had 4 inches off but he queried why I've gone darker instead of red as usual... BUT I haven't changed the colour. I'm doing that at the weekend! Aren't blokes strange? Don't spot the obvious but...!

Well, he just took some pics so I will put them on tomorrow... (This machine is internet connected but he's killed the camera software so it doesn't recognise it on here, my other machine has the software but no internet & I can't be bothered to prat about with diskettes when I can hook up my camera at work at 9am no probs...)

Oooh post the pic, wanna see it!
Killer of a laugh in the chat room tonight hope Mini won't mind us corrupting her sweet wee boy! - off to bed now -
CYA
A

Hiya -
Scales said 10.6.6 today so have met my 2 days under 10.7 goal - hope it continues! Just done my weights spreadsheet and I've lost 6.4lbs since last Thursday morning! - Why have I been moaning and stressing so much - what more do I bl00dy well want?? I need to throw the damned scales out or just get on them once a week and not 50 times a day lol!!
Anyway onwards and downwards!
love,
Ailsa
xxxx

Sorry just a quickie as am shirking work to send this - hair pics now on here! I like it - I think I look cheeky!

(God knows how I was standing in the first one as I have a visible stomach & low boobs which I don't have when I stand up straight!)

Public Album

Love xxx

Looking good

It looks luvverly - really suits you! Is it easier to manage? I know mine is but I keep forgetting that I don't need industrial amounts of product on it now so it goes a bit crispy!
Pull yer stomach in!
Catch up later,
A

Not used to having visible collar bones in photos!

Had fun chatting last night but not sure Pierce did!;)

Guess my stomach was 4 litres water + dinner when I had the pics done. I DON'T have to hold my stomach in normally - myabe I should if it looks like that when I'm not concentrating!

Love xxx

Oi Missus! Where are you? I hope you've not been off teasing that Pierce again!

I went to my friend's last night & had a yummy Chinese and a chat but then got back about 8.30, fed furries & went to bed with a good book... Must have fallen asleep & just woke up to find I'd fallen without setting the alarm clock so that could have been fun!

Will weigh & measure tonight, didn't get round to it the other day & was out yesterday. (No way I'm weighing after 4.5 litres of water & a plate of Chinese!)
Having trouble catching up after the excesses of last weekend; dissertation stress got me hard then & although my cals have been much lower this week including up to 300 under on one day my morning weight doesn't seem to be going down too much...:( even with the hair loss...

This is only the 2nd insomniac night this week though so that seems to have lessened slightly.

Today was so quiet at work; we didn't have our first call until after 12 although Julian managed to fill my time up to lunch with lots of letters etc. Then a few calls between 12 & 1 and then deathly silence until around 4ish... He actually asked me around 3.30 if there was anything I personally needed to do out & about as he felt sure he could handle the rush!

Going to jean it again today as I will be taking some stuff to the tip for work & can do another couple of bags bagging stuff for our shredders... takes about half hour or hour but slightly grubby so I get to wear jeans all day for the privilege! My jeans fit so much better than any work trousers I have so I love wearing them 'cos I'm vain!

Am meeting Ann in Spain in October, either at hers or at ours. Spoke to Mum & she offered them to stay with us if they fancied exploring Costa Blanca a bit or we'd love to stay a couple of days, around the 16th/17th. Would be lovely to see Ann again in very congenial surroundings & my Mum has been south before & would like to show me Cordoba & the Alhambra Palace in Granada if at all possible.

Better go & see if sleep is possible! Dad's just got up & wandered down to get his book & read - epidemic insomnia tonight!
Love Anch xxx

Hiya,

So sorry about yesterday, I was busy sorting out CD stock as a customer has surprised me by ordering a month's supply of the very thing I don't have so rather caught on the hop. Also went to bed early as feeling rather tired and out of sorts - had lovely sleep tho as made conscious effort to go to bed earlier and had the bed to myself all night!

Got local newspaper coming to take photos of me at work at 3pm this pm so been a bit stressy re that - have brought make up and made attempt to tame hair but feel fat today which isn't helping! Plus the tailored trousers I'm wearing (Matalan 12) are rather tight around hips, make my thighs look like tree trunks and are too bl00dy short so I'm going to look like a cross between an overweight clown and a Bay City Roller in this photo. Goodness knows what the story will be like - the journalist I spoke to could hardly have sounded less interested if she tried and the "interview" lasted all of 10mins over the phone!

Anyway, enough of my moaning, I'm glad you had a nice time last night - was the Chinese delish? what did you order?? tell me, tell me, am enjoying it vicariously!

It will be nice to see Ann and Micahel in Spain - wow this Internet thing is good for some things - I reckon the WeMITTs should go on Philip and Fearne (sp?) or The One show or something and talk about how great VLCDs are and the forums as it's got us all in communication - couldn't have done that as easily 15 years ago!

My Majorca friend is coming round tonight with her laptops for me to sort them out. She and her grandson had a good time in Egypt, he didn't get incarcerated or caught for anything bad so here's hoping he'll behave himself in Majorca. At least we are in a quiet part of the island so he's less likely to get into bad company which seems to be his major problem - he's very easily led! What am I saying - he'll have the boy to corrupt him;)

There's something wierd happening here - on the front board it says you replied 12mins ago but according to your post time you quite clearly didn't - have I missed a setting on my PC somewhere - despite good sleep last night I'm still easily confused!

Anyway, hope you are having a good time shredding and wiggling that small bum of yours!
Catch you later hopefully,
Love,
A

I AM NOT WIGGLING MY BUM!

Well not yet, anyway!;)

Had very low calorie mushroom chow mein last night but slightly spoiled it with 5 chips & 5 prawn crackers from the bags sitting open!

Was still 10,9 this morning - haven't yet regained my 10,8 morning weight & will be lucky to stay the same this week rather than gain.

Good luck with both your journo & your friend's laptops! I've got to pay a flying visit to the garage tonight to check car starts ok as bloke is coming to collect it tomorrow! (Should be no prob as the doors/boot etc are all shut now but can't hurt to check!)

Finally sorted the DVLA with the new address for TOY & the storage company have got permission from Churchill/Salvage to let them in so inspection may be today.

Have done my tip run but still have bagging to do.

Talk later
Love xxx

Hiya {waving madly}

Can't stay on long, loads of work to do before have to battle with slap-bag, too worked up even to have breakfast shake, I am so stupid, why did I agree to this, why can't I just pretend that I've always been a size 12????

Arrgghhh!!!

B****cks!

I put a lb on this week BUT I'm confused as my bust, waist & upper arm each still shrank 1/4 inch although my calf went up 1/4 each so despite gain I still lost 1/2 an inch & have the smallest waist & bust measurements so far! Confused!

(Totally my own fault - should NOT have gone out & eaten out last night! Night before weigh in - what was I thinking?!)

Love xxx

H20 babe!

It's got to be water - if you've lost inches then it can't be anything else!
Sorry not been around tonight, battling with laptops, all sorted now, really tired so going to bed before hectic weekend.
Lots of love,
A

Hey you!
I'm staying away today as having a bit of a gloomy do - about nothing of course! Just want to eat and eat and eat and I can't obviously - well not can't - I'm choosing not to but right now it wouldn't take much to allow me to make a poor choice in the other direction.
Saw lovely clients yesterday and today (both doing really well) - the one today frightened me in that she noticed I'd last half a stone since I last saw her - hmmm - this CDC lark is definitely going to keep me on my toes diet wise!
Just had to get the boy football shoes, shorts, sweat band etc etc but at least he enjoyed football today so I've signed him up for next 12 weeks - luckily it doesn't start until 10am on Saturdays so still get a teensy lie in!
Must go, promised him a film evening - his choice so what's the betting it's wretched Star Wars or somesuch!
Hope you are having a great weekend and all is well,
lots of love,
A

Oi! I LOVE the Star Wars films!

Guess it's 'cos I was a child as they were coming out...

B***tard didn't turn up to pick up car today & his phone is on permanent answerphone.

The sum total of today has been taking Ebay parcels to post, Asda shopping, waiting for someone to turn up who didn't & washing the dog! Does it get more exciting than this?

Better go & feed furries & avoid the chocolate that's calling to me 'cos I'm peed off.

I might watch Star Wars - seems like a good idea!;)

Love xxx

Hiya,
Your Saturday sounded as exciting as mine:rolleyes:
We watched the film Over the Hedge which was very funny actually so I was saved Jedi warfare!

Have eaten lovely roast lamb and yorkshire puddings (oops!) (yes I know one normally has YPs with beef but the boy (and I) love 'em and I'd made a jug of mix as I cooked him pancakes for breakfast.) for Sunday dinner - it is actually AAM week (not quite following the strict AAM guidlelines, oh dear!).

My Sunday is slightly more exciting (LOL) in that I'm polishing my windows and glass with my new E-cloth - gosh, hold me back my life is sooooooo exciting! Then I get to sort out old clothes for the charity bags and whooop-de-doo I might swap summer quilts for winter ones and put the summer ones in to the vacuu-sacs and put away until next year! My cup runneth over:eek: Then of course there is the week's ironing mountain to tackle. Wish I'd done all this yesterday now as was grey and overcast all day yesterday but it's nice and sunny out there today! Darn it - that'll teach me to a) believe weather forecasts and b) procrastinate!

Must dash off and send good luck to RussianDoll as she's starts Uni tomorrow and then to wrestle with charitybags - it's all fun here you know!

Hope you are having a good Sunday,
lots of love,
A

Hi to you both. Star Wars reminds me that it is my son's fav films and from a young age has been able to recite the whole film. Doesn't time fly he was 31 yesterday.
Irene xx

Irene,

You are another one just like RussianDoll who must have adopted your son when he was 10 cos you just don't look or act old enough (and you are really young at heart) to have a 31year old!
How's life in the beautiful North East? I'm up your way(ish) on Friday week as my brother is marrying his g/f in Hexham - she's from Stocksfield. So we're schlepping up there first thing in the morning and then back again at night - mainly cos I'm too skint to stay in a hotel, my in-laws have no room and we're off to Majorca on Sunday 1st Oct and I'd rather sacrifice a bit of sleep and save £90 to spend on ice-creams and leather bags in Palma!!
How is Cat getting on at college and is your Mam any better?
Better go, am at work, nice boss due back any second and I was late today as I cycled in and I'll need to leave early to make sure I collect boy on time!
Sniff the sea air for me please:)
Lots of love,
A

Back